Star Jones: Divorce Does a Body & Weave Good

5/6/2008 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We can't believe we're saying this, but now that she's dropped over 180 lbs -- in the form of hubby Al Reynolds -- Star Jones is looking great.

Decked out in a wavy wig and a schoolgirl skirt, Star stepped out with a new man friend -- "hip-hop intellectual" Dr. Marc Lamont Hill. Although we're told they're just friends, looks like Dwyane Wade's services will no longer be necessary.

Who needs a wedding band -- when you got a lap-band!

Kelli

She looks like Rudy Huxtable? Is that really Star?

Seriously

Dude behind her does not look to enthused to be in her presence. That is actually a very funny picture.

Anna

. She looks like Rudy Huxtable? Is that really Star?

Posted at 4:14PM on May 6th 2008 by Kelli

I have thought this for a few years now and my kids think I am crazy. Glad to know I am not crazy or least if I am I have good company. lol

toni

She is too old to be wearing that outfit. What is she 46- 47? God she is almost 50! Just because you lost a lot weight does not mean you can wear anything. Dress your age Star.

Kay

She may look a lot better but she's still ugly inside.

mickey lou

Watch out Dr. Hill, this is not a nice person! She uses & abuses anyone in her pathway.

mickey lou

She is NOBODIES friend! The witch doesn't know the meaning of friend!

Jenna

I just cant pass on an article about Fugly Star without commenting. Dress her in black against a dark backdrop and she is almost passable. Must not forget what she looks like tho with all that saggy skin, no muscle tone, no makeup and no wig. It would be enough to send all but the most desperate running for the hills. If she seemed like a genuine nice person with a really nice personality it would be one thing but this desperate hag is as ugly inside as out. TMZ stop giving this trash can publicity!!!!

Edumacated

41. I just cant pass on an article about Fugly Star without commenting. Dress her in black against a dark backdrop and she is almost passable."

The operative word here is ALMOST. She benefits greatly form the dark clothing and the fact that she is posing rather than walking. She moves like a stiff old women. Bad posture and a still-bulbous belly are always visible when she is in motion. She is a loser on every level.. And these pathetic attempts to be photographed with men to try to make the world think she is desirable aren' fooling anyone. Nobody wants that fat hag, except another gay man in need of a sugar mama.

Twinker

I really wish her well. I know what it is like to go to bed alone with money in the bank, a nice home and great clothes. She is going to find someone great who will make her the "Center Star" of his Universe.

Judge

GO GIRL WORK THAT WIG AND SHAKE THAT RUMP IN THAT MINI. YOU GOT IT GOING ON!

Judge

YOU WORK IT GIRL FRIEND. WORK THAT WIG AND SHAKE YOUR RUMP! YOU GOT IT GOING ON! FORGET THE HATERS!

Ramone

WOW she does look GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STILL CANT STAND HER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike

Star Jones is a horrible person. I hope to never see her again!!!

alapwithaview

While it may be true that she's had surgery, I say good for her for doing something and not just sitting around whining about how fat she is. Even if she took the easy way out she still has to work to keep it up because apparently just having the surgery doesn't mean you remain slim. I have nothing against the lady but Carnie Wilson is a perfect example of how having the surgery doesn't mean you're slim for life, you still have to maintain it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments