Things Going Bad for Brit?

5/6/2008 2:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsThe Commish has taken a recess and Brit is out in the hall looking very upset. Our spy says that while Britney isn't actually crying in the hallway -- it looks like she might have been crying inside the closed courtroom.

Mom and Pop Spears are still in the courtroom with Brit's attorney, as is K-Fed and all his people.

Stay tuned ...

UPDATE 10:28 AM PT -- Brit is back in the courtroom.

UPDATE 10:38 AM PT -- Britney is back out of the courtroom, smiling and holding hands with Blair Berk.

violetbunnie

Luigi

Aww, this is obviously so important for her. I hope she gets her kids back

MICHELLE

awww =[ she deserves them now more than ever good look britney!!!

MICHELLE

luck*

Dan Crampton

Really who cares about this??

checking facts

They did a huge investigation on her in relationship to this hearing and I'm guessing that they are reporting things she doesn't like hearing about herself and what she has done with the boys.

Marvin

Nobody cares about Britney anymore... She's last year's news. You guys did these stories to death. Start following someone else everywhere she goes. I wanna be interested again..

let him rest

Aww..Hopefully brit has learned her lesson now and really truly straightens up. I would like to see her get her kids back and hopefully if that happenes her and Kevin can be civil enough to each other for the kiddies sake!

Stacey

I hope for the boys sake she gets more time with them. Good Luck Brti

jakb

I think her visitation should reflect her progress to date. If she is doing well then of course she should be able to spend more time with her children. She has only her Father to thank for where she is today.

MW

Yeah, I'm guessing the truth hurts to hear.

anonymous

She went to the bathroom, then back into the courtroom. Make a scandal out of that, TMZ.

hollywood

I can't be the only person who has thought this----WTF good is a custody hearing if she isn't even in charge of herself??? She may not suck as mother forever, but she does now. Those kids aren't going to be leaving KFed anytime soon, as she can't even spend her own money (which she is having to pay for ALL of this right now), make any decisions for herself-----what can she possibly win, her dad being more in control?

While not a big Brit fan, if she has lost control over her life----her assets should be frozen and the moochers/hanger-oners should foot their own bill. Might make some of them rethink things -- including Britney and get her act together.

Tonya J

I feel really bad for Britney. She really has tried hard to turn her life around these past few months (with the help of her family) and she is doing a great job. I think that having more visitation with the kids would help her even more and give her more motivation to continue on the healthy path she has taken. I'll be praying for you, Britney. We ALL make mistakes! :-)

Alexis

Don't act as if she had an alcohol or drug problem people, she was diagnosed being bi-polar. Get yourself educated and hopefully it never happens to anyone close to you. It is a serious disease if left untreated. Grow up and realize she has not been herself the past few years. The disease worsens and she hit the cement wall with her father there to hold her up like a good man. I wish her and those boys a fighting chance with all of this they deserve happiness like everyone else does.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments