Castro: Send Me to Cuba, Anywhere but "A.I."

5/7/2008 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jason Castro may have sent out a silent plea last night to get kicked off "American Idol."

We have a spy at the "Ellen DeGeneres Show" taping today, for a show that airs tomorrow. Producers slowed down the tape of "A.I" where Ryan is reading the phone numbers and Jason mouths what looks like, "Don't vote."

Some people at TMZ think he might be saying, "vote, vote," but the majority of us think he's asking for the boot -- which, by the way, he ended up getting anyway.

jewls

He dosent belong on this show! (and i mean that in a very good way) what the hell is he doing in the top 4? hes better off releasing an album by himself... AI will ruin his life

smith5

I feel he should of been voted off even before brooke and carly, he's too hum-drum..

Enough Already

What a little douche. He should have been gone long ago.

JessBcuz

I agree...and because my life is lame enuff to sit here and watch it over and over and over, I saw his lip touch his teeth, looking more and more like he was sayin, "vote, vote". And now I will go walk backwards on a highway while singing 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' because after staring into his eyes this long, he's managed to hypnotize me.....

Ashley Caudill

Umm..kind of annoying that you said send me to Cuba - a little stereotypical...his heritage is actually Colombian

sum1whogivesashid

he looks like a girl!

Me

19. And don't forget to say, 'Paul is dead." :-)

Hi

Ok....any person can see that he is saying VOTE VOTE. If the guy wanted to go home, he could easily just go home. I dont think they are making him stay for heavens sake!

trac

My kids and I thought he said "SO STONED" .......lol - which would probably be more along the lines of his personality.

Heather

It is SOOOOO obvious that he is saying "don't vote". I don't watch this horrible show, so I'm only going by the TMZ clip, but it's pretty damn obvious. I really don't give a flying F if he's voted off because I don't watch. History does show that whoever wins won't have a successful music career anyway. And the past winners gave a bigger S about the contest than this dude. He's such a waste product.

JM

Power toe the People !

Ang

He's saying "vote, vote!" The first "vote" was EMPHATIC, as if he's trying to urge someone. The second "vote" is the laughing reinforcement. Who knows what his motive is? But for sure he wasn't saying DON'T. The lower lip juts out on the "D" - it doesn't touch the top teeth. A previous commenter also stated this. YOU say "Don't vote" and look at yourself in the mirror and see if it looks like what Jason is doing.

JM

Hey Everybody ! Its Me !

JM

Amy, please

Boo

He probably got wind of the massive emails that were going out from Texas A&M's marketing director asking all current and former students to vote for him so that the university will get exposure during the hometown visit next week. There was a 22 million vote challenge put out. Smart.