Castro: Send Me to Cuba, Anywhere but "A.I."

5/7/2008 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jason Castro may have sent out a silent plea last night to get kicked off "American Idol."

We have a spy at the "Ellen DeGeneres Show" taping today, for a show that airs tomorrow. Producers slowed down the tape of "A.I" where Ryan is reading the phone numbers and Jason mouths what looks like, "Don't vote."

Some people at TMZ think he might be saying, "vote, vote," but the majority of us think he's asking for the boot -- which, by the way, he ended up getting anyway.

Garjaya

Some one at TMZ is smoking the wacky tabakey.

Megan

He was saying "vote, vote" Duh! and thats exactly what i did. "Vote, vote" for Jason Castro!!

Uff da

Is this guy mentally retarded? he is physically and mentally slow. how did he even get on this show?

Uff da

Castro can't sing. He can't even move his ugly head. The only reason he's on there is the dumbass teenie boppers vote for the dreadlocks. They are so easy.

Perkywarrior

He's the only person on AI who's music I'd buy. I hope he records something asap!

Sharona

Sing in front of millions and see how you do. I really don't like him but I understand. If you are going to kick somebody off kick off that David Cook and his "I just got out of bed" look.

SpawnOfAzazel

Creepy. I keep mistaking him for Jennifer Aniston.

GR

This show is voted by a majority of Grade school age girls that recieved a cell phone from their daddies. they overwhelm the sensible voters that vote on the singing ability not the CUTENESS, thats why every year good singers go before others.
Dont ever think this show is about the music

Mayu

To me it looks like he's saying Vote, Vote.

Hopefully people will think its "Dont Vote" So he'll go home. SanDREADya needed to go home eons ago. Long before Carly or Micheal.

SW

This guy can't sing worth sh*t
He should of went weeks ago

day5628

he is so cute and really, really cool!!

just wondering

...I'm sure he is a lovely young man..but he sure ain't the sharpest tool in the shed!!!....WOW...what a dumb comment he made on the show tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Di

a "D" sound is made by pucking the lips slightly and bringing the top and bottom teeth together.

a "V" sound is made by the top teeth biting the bottom lip a little bit.

he is clearly doing the latter.

Paula

I think he's saying "don't vote". The way he's been performing the past few weeks, he's been wanting out of there for a while.

Tina

SW, I think you meant to say "he should have gone, not he should have went". Grammar is overrated these days!
8 minutes till someone gets voted off. bye syesha. Jason, you're awesome.