Holy Schlitz - Obama's a Big Tipper!

5/7/2008 2:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So we got this pic of Barack Obama pounding a brew at the Raleigh Times Bar in Raleigh, North Carolina. And guess what we found out... Barack tipped $18 on a $2 Pabst Blue Ribbon.
The bartender told TMZ he poured Ms. Obama a free PBR because, "She's a lot cuter than he is."

Launch photosNow that's a Pabst smear!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

good grief!

of course he's going to tip big, he needs that persons vote! duh!

$$$

it would take WAAAAY too many drinks to make Hillary look good...physically or as a candidate.

Sandi

I will never drink with a person who thinks I am bitter, clinging to my religion and guns or whose mentor thinks I, being white, hate anybody with a different skin color (hey, I'm married to a person with a different skin color from mine) and I or my relatives are Rich White People or that I indirectly flew planes into the World Trade Center or that I or my relatives had anything to do with AIDS to destroy Africa or anything else that crazy pastor shoves down the throats of anyone within ear shot, one of whom was def. Obama.

He makes me sick

TMZ, can't you put a third choice on your surveys that says "none of the above?" I'd use it more often!

Janet

Obama said last night when his Father was buried an American Flag
was draped over the casket. What a liar. He is just another politican.

Kim

Anyone who settles for PBR should not be President.

tard in the hood

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! he is gross

H B Rider

So he smokes and drinks? He is not ready for the White House. This is NOT the person we need to run this country nor is Clinton.

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

shoulnt he be drink'n like a 40oz of o-e....

Nicole

Sandi,
I think you should do some homework on your facts. This pic proves nothing but that he is an average AMERICAN just like me and my multi racial family!

ns

this world will only get worse if obama wins presidency you watch. yoiu think there is violence now.

Lovely Barker

"Who'd you rather drink with?"

Still rehashing crap from 2004? absolutely pathetic TMZ. I don't want to drink with the president I want him to lead and fix this country.

LOL

I would much rather drink with Obama than Satan.... I mean Hitlery!

Just my opinion

TMZ you are like all the rest.....giving him free publicity when you know he can PAY for it.........

Leave the politics for "Politico"

Stay with Holly-hood, not Obama-hood.

Georgia Girl

Not even President and he's already drinking!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments