Kim K's ASStronomical Fees

5/8/2008 1:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim K gets paidWant Kim Kardashian to show up at your local chickenfest? If you've got $25,000 to spare (plus a little extra for a 5-star hotel, first class plane ticket and limo driver), you're in luck!

Reggie Bush's girlfriend demands all of the above for her "services" -- which include showing up -- and not much else. For an extra 10k, they'll even throw in the sister of your choice. Go for Khloe -- trust us.

Vicki

I've watched their show a couple of times.. I see a spoiled brat. I see no talent... I see someone that really likes herself... She's worthless... $25.00 would be way too much to pay her...

mike mcclaren

Does that include a repeat of her sex Tape skills? But I love it, go on the internet with a sex tape showing you naked, having sex and then charge $25,000 for showing up in public. You can not say Hollywood lacks for imagination. Why would anyone not participating in the sex with her want to see her?

Kelly

Mike, you are totally right!! Rock on man!!

Debby

Kim K is NOT worth $10.00 let alone $25,000.00 The whole family is disgusting. The Mom is a drunk & is seen driving wasted after her night out w/ Ryan Seacrest's assistant getting tatoos & another time with her daughter Kortney on the show. Great role model Kris! Can't believe Bruce Jennner really believes his wife is "hot" as he says. Thought he had more brains than that. The rest of the famiy are just spoiled brats, impressed with their own shadows. Didn't think anyone could be worse than Paris Hilton but this family is a joke. I've finally stopped letting my kids watch this trash

Whatever

No comments on a Kim K . post? :o I thought for sure everyone would be bashing this. :)

I don't know who in their right mind would actually PAY for her "services"...

bart

Lets see the girl, her sisters, mom and step dad have no talent. I can think of better places to spend money like a needy charity. That would be nice.

Finaly he came to his sences

Are you kidding me pay to see her NO way that is such a waste of money no one in there right mind would pay to see her she is so full of herself she makes me sick

Cindy

You're not being followed girl.....that's ya ass! uh huh...keep lookin over ya shoulder! it is ya ass!

Killer J

NO...Just send Khloe MMMMmmmmm........

ANON

I was going to have Kim and Khloe come to my company's launch bash in Sydney a few weeks ago. Their slimey, sleazy 'minder' was all for it, called me at 4.00am (LA time) a week before name-dropping...then a few days before the event he bumped up (doubled) their 'fee' ( he forgot about his commission)! He was trying to justify the fee saying the girls were coming to Sydney to 'work' - turning up to an event for 5 mins does not make for work! You know what though I don't blame the girls...I blame their 'minder' and poor organisation/management - they just can't command ridiculous fees, particularly in Australia where they're not as known, they need to be built up - and they need me as their publicist especially since we share the same surname!!! (TMZ you have my email address, contact me!)

msdivamodel