Britney's Kids Have a Whale of a Time

5/9/2008 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Since Kevin Federline has been in charge of Sean Preston and Jayden James, their lives are no longer a zoo -- they're an aquarium.
K-Fed
With a nanny and security in tow, K-Fed took the kiddies to the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific on Wednesday.

Kind of interesting since they already live in a fishbowl.

Kim

ummm...to me , if you LOOK at this picture it CLEARLY looks like the bodyguard is handing Sean Preston to K-fed...??? You people complain about everything...

TMZhires13yearolds

What the H is wrong with you people. I'm looking at this picture and it looks to me like the bodyguard took the kids out of the stroller and is handing one to Kevin. I"m not a Kevin or Britney fan, but jesus, I can give them credit when credit is due. And why would he need security? Are you really that stupid? Because anytime these kids leave the house there are paps waiting to pounce. And especially you, Miss "I take my 4 kids myself". How many paps are waiting to accost you when you take your kids out? He's taking them to something that they would enjoy, not to Starbucks or the Chevron at 10 at night. He's being a responsible father. Stop being a bunch of sheep. TMZ picks a misleading pic so that you'll all go ape-sh*t, and like good little lemmings, you do. Look at this picture objectively. You really think the body guard is carrying this kid around in one hand? No, he's handing him to Kevin. Jeesh!

pattie in cali

hope they all have a great time, they all need it, blessings to you all,

Lets play

was he there to check out
the " kelp wanted " sign ?
...
Posted at 12:51PM on May 9th 2008 by rosaparks

I think he went there to audition for "Porgy and Bass", but I don't think that there's a ray of hope that he'll get the part.

But something is really fishy here. Shouldn't the kids be in school?

But I should stop carping. This is all too deep for me.

Sea ya!

BritneySpearsRules!!!!!!

At least Britney held the boys!!!!!!!

KAS

Anyone ever notice he never really holds his kids?? I'm sure those poor kids are more attached to the staff than their own parents....sad

RootingforBrit

Umm...and where are his other kids? They don't deserve a day out?

THe only reason he spends time with these kids is to try to get MORE money out of Britney.

sammie

Why?

He really seems interested in his children. I'm being sarcastic. He is such a douche! Does he really need a nanny and bodyguard to take two kids to the aquarium? I get the need for the bodyguard. But come on single moms take their two kids by themselves.

Ms. Me

OMG! KEVIN is so f-----g HOT! Britney is so lucky she had him! I hate her! I want KEVIN sooooooooooooooooooo much. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE my darling KEVIN, let me show you how a beautiful man deserves to be treated by a totally devoted woman!

I'll have as many babies as KEVIN wants and I'll be his love slave for the rest of his life.

Me + KEVIN= BLISS

Ms. Me

43. All you negative people picking on Kevin. He can't do anything right in your eyes. Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little, cheep, cheep, cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more. ... Yeah, I know...way over your head!

Posted at 4:57PM on May 9th 2008 by sammie

... with a capital "T" and that rhymes with "P" and that stands for "Pool".

Ms. Me

Sorry folks, I can't resist:

He left River City the library building,
But he left all the books to HER.
Chaucer ... Rabelais ... Balzac ...
(cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep)

You gotta know the territory, territory, territory ...

Goodnight, My Someone ...

OK, that's it. I promise. We now return you to "The Kevin and Britney Comedy Hour".

debra

Keep up the good work Kevin!!!!! I love Britneys music but her parenting skills could use some tune ups to say the least. I am glad that Kevin is caring for them. Britney is doing better but as a mother with two girls the same age as their kids there is no way in hell I would do anything to get my kids taken away and if something like that happened to me you can bet that I would be at every court hearing an hour early and do everything in my power to get them back. My kids are my life and that is what Britney needs to realize. If I did not have my kids you would not see me out partying, not one time. I would be to devasted to even think about it. So I give Kevin all the credit he deserves. Shar Jackson would agree, she has always said what a good dad he is to the kids when she had every reason to say otherwise. Him leaving her has nothing to do with his parenting. Best of luck to you Kevin and keep those boys safe and loved.

unknown

I am honestly sick and tired of hearing how Kevin Federline is such a great Dad. Too bad all the pictures of his kids either show him not holding them (it's always a Nanny) or just a pic of the Nanny spending time with him. Please can we say Gold Digger.

Big Bear

K-Dead took the kids to see the whales because they look like their mother during her big comeback try!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments