Lindsay Lohan in "Scream 4"

5/9/2008 10:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan flipped out on the paparazzi last night, yelling for security as she tried to leave a Hollywood hotspot.

Al Baby

Standing by the edge

This chick is going down again. She's acting strange and drinking. Not too smart for a thrice rehabbed girl. But it's still fairly early in the year. Let's see what happens by Christmas time. My money is on another trip to a "spa".

purposedriven

NUTCASE SHES LOST IT MAYBE SHE SHOULD TRY OUT FOR APART IN MOMMYS LITTLE HO. SHES REAL GOOD AT BEIN THAT AND SHE LOOKS LIKE CRAP! GROW UP LINDSAY YOU ARE A WASTE OF SPACE I HOPE NICOLE KIX YER ASS!!

Holly

What a bitch. I agree with "bystander". Try staying home if you don't like the paps chasing you.

Jennifer

Well normally I wouldn't care if this chick fell off of the Grand Canyon in a Hoveround, but when it's dealing with the paps I gotta take up for the girl. Can these pieces of trash not leave people alone for ONE second? Jesus! She can't even sit in a car and wait for the driver because the paparazzi a-holes keep popping off the flash bulbs in her face. Even after they were asked to stop by security, they kept on. That shows that they have no respect and most of all no class. I think there needs to be laws enacted to stop these creeps.

FlBiker

Security is for celebritys?

MG

You know if she doesnt want the attention and to be snapped by the Paps it is real easy... "Get the F**K out of Hollywood and Just Go Away".......SKANK!!!

Liz

Here is a great idea....................Boycott her!!! I mean really, this holeb certainly enjoys having her photo taken when it is convenient for her!

Someone needs check out the "water" she is always carrying. Perhaps a little vodka mixed in?

Did she stop going to AA meetings? When was the last time she was photographed attenging one? If she has stopped going to meetings then, she is likely using again!! Very sad Linds!

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

AND THAT IS WHY MOST PEOPLE THINK THAT PAPS ARE LOWLIFE TRASH WHO SHOULD BE DEALT WITH UP CLOSE AND PERSONALLY, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN AND I'M SURE YOU DO. CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL OF YOU LOWLIFES TO GET WHAT YOU GOT COMING TO YOU.

Stacey

Maybe you paps could just, oh, I don't know... LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE WHEN THEY ASK YOU TO? lol I'd probably go a bit crazy too if I was being stalked by crazy people who can't take "no" or "go away" for an answer.

Standing by the edge

It's really easy to avoid all the paps - stay the hell away from the clubs! She has no business there every night anyway being a recovering alcoholic. Poor little spoiled brat. She's going to look real good (not) in about 5 to 10 years. You live hard, you look hard. Her career is in the crapper already except for a spot on Ugly Betty. How far she's fallen...

tracey

If she doesn't like it STAY HOME!

FlBiker

Junkies do the damdest things don't they?

gossipking

What a dumb child!! she should just go away! No talent anyway!! When will the madness stop , where are the real celebritys?

hilary

I can't stand her. She's such a bitch. Why doesn't she go somewhere else, or better yet, stay home so you dont wann get photographed!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments