Steve Martin Suffers Art Attack

5/12/2008 3:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Come on Steve! When a clever photog mentions Willem de Kooning -- throw him a frickin' bone!

Apparently the avid art collector is going through his Silent Period.

Concerned my country is slipping away because of the like of Harvey Levin

#13 You're EXACTLY right.

I am IMPRESSED with the BONEHEADS that have posted here about Steve not wishing to talk to some ugly stranger following him with a little video camera...these TMZ Groupies think every celeb needs to be "ON" at all times just for their ENTERTAINMENT and AMUSEMENT.
Opps that's what HARVEY LEVIN thinks too...He thinks that because he makes money doing this that ALL celebs MOST ANSWER AT ALL TIMES to his MORON ZOMBIES.

TMZ = The Moron Zombies of Harvey Levin

Jamie

She's NOT completely topless, every other blog site has the REAL pics of her wearing pasties. Nice try TMZ...

He's Boring now

Hey steve, if you're going to go around looking like The Thin Man, expect to be asked questions. Try a different get up man.

Twinker

Can you tell his hero is Carl Reiner or what?

just wondering

well he is from the generation that can't grasp the techno age and how it can work for u. He is used to paying a publicist to get his image out there. Next time Steve, crack a smile at least, can work for ur image with the younger crowd if u still want to sell tickets.

rachel

I thought he was dead
How old is he?

Twinker

Looks and acts like The Jerk.

Lucy Phoenix

Steve doesn't need the attention and nobody respects TMZ paps. So what's the big deal?

timpundit

Why would steve bother to waste perfectly good oxygen on one of the idiots at TMZ? He's got way more class than that, obviously.

Just sayin'!

DS

Weird...I ran into Steve Martin in Santa Barbara when I was EIGHT YEARS OLD. That was almost twenty years ago, and he still looks EXACTLY THE SAME.

Enough of the Katie Holmes-bot...where can I upgrade to the Steve Martin-bot?

tw

I have read he is a very private guy. I am sure he isn't going to stop and chit chat with a person from TMZ

just wondering

..well I rest my case, been almost 3 and a half hrs since this went up, had he smiled and said something even nice or funny, he would have had more interest than 10 comments. He is a actor/comedican/writer..being out and about in public is part of the gig wether u like it or not. SMILE!

BBK

Funny guy with lots of talent. He has made some great movies. I saw him live in concert 25 years ago he was great then and still is! Rock on STEVE!!!!!!!!!

spikept-the-Poet

Ever notice how the pros never talk to TMZ paps. Perhaps that's why TMZ has to make celebrities out of nobodies...

just wondering

never bite the hand that feeds u!!...the older group is scared for sure...oh well, they did well owning property.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments