Brit Rear Ends It ... Again!

5/13/2008 6:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears just rear-ended a car on Sunset Blvd. in Beverly Hills.

Brit hit a red Ford Explorer, driven by a lady. No injuries, as far as we know -- Britney didn't even get out of the car. Her bodyguard got out and talked to the other woman.

The red Explorer Brit hit is now following her back to Britney's home.

Britney was stopped at a light and, for some reason, accelerated when the light was still red, hitting the Explorer stopped in front of her, causing minor damage.

Story developing...

maha

lol kelli what kind of 47 year old spends their time on TMZ!!! lol
haha wowwwww loser much?
go get a life and then talk about britney!!

Stop Blaming the Paps For Everything Brit Does

Stop Blaming the Paps For Everything Brit Does

Britney's spending in the 12 months before the conservatorship:

Clothing $16,000
Commuting (incl. airfare) $102,000
Alimony/Child Support $35,000
Medical $86,000
Misc. $5 million

Total monthly expenditure $5.239 million

Britney's monthly budget after conservatorship:

Clothing $3,200
Commuting (incl. airfare) $20,400
Alimony/Child Support $7,000
Medical $17,200
Misc. $1 million

Total monthly expenditure $1.048 million

Well, the cost of auto insurance just went up! So make that Total monthly expenditure: $1.1 million.

tmz fan

"get out my way, y'all!" "I got to get my sweat on!"

EGGO

Poor Britney, here we go again....I don't think I can go through this again with her..somebody take the car keys before she looses custody of her kids!

honesty

Britney is not my favorite person, but I would hate to try to drive anywhere with 40-120 people climbing all over my car, and all around my car. I bet I would back up a few times and tap other cars paying attention to the idiots trying to take pictures of anything I do. Not her fault, but she should get a driver that just doesn't care about the paps, and knows how to drive with such idiots around.

Me, myself and I

I've driven close to 40 years, and I've never been in any kind of accident. Currently, I drive a red Ford Explorer, but not in CA. It's clear to me, that Britney SHOULD NOT BE DRIVING!!! Whatever medication she is on, it seems to cloud her driving judgment. Please Daddy Spears, restrict her to driving only on low speed residential streets and parking lots.

Like Britney, I like to drive without any destination, just to "think" about things in my life. It relaxes me, just like I'm sure it relaxes her. However, I'm am not taking any kind of drugs, and I'm in full control of my facilities. If I could, I'd like to tell Britney, that driving and any kind of drugs - do not mix.

Party 'till you die!

This is beyond a joke now! Her father needs to take away her driving privileges. Get the body guard, a professional driver, or anyone else to drive! It's only a matter of time until she loses focus and really hurts someone. It may be another fender bender, but it's a symptom of her over all inability to drive, as well as to do pretty much anything else for that matter! Driving is not some sort of Constitutional Right, it's a privilege and when it's abused, it should be taken away. Giving her a car is just giving her a 2 ton loaded weapon. And if he continues to let her drive and she does hurt someone, she probably won't be liable for this because of the c-ship, but someone else will be! It's time to end this game of vehicular Russian Roulette!

scouser gal

IF U REALLY WANNA READ ABOUT PEOPLE WHO GET AWAY WITH MURDER CHECK OUT SUGA KNIGHT HE GOT IT COMIN KARMAS OUT FOR HIM......BRITNEY AINT MURDERED NO ONE.COME ON PEOPLE GROW YA SELFES A BACKBONE.STOP LYNCHIN THE GOOD ............K.PEACE OUT

Party 'till you die!

You think it's good for her to be out driving around? Give me a break!

Patrick Knif

Guess we just have to face it--she's a lousy driver and should take lessons.

Judge

PLEASE TAKE THIS NON DRIVING SOW OFF OF THE ROAD! SHE IS A MENACE TO SOCIETY!!

stupidbritney

What a twit!!! She can't sing, she can't dance, she can't act, she can't be a responsible mother, or adult. She can't drive, she can't handle her own life, she can't be trusted to promote her own album. Is there anything this waste of a human being CAN do???

zmt

98. I'm with tiffeny on this. The paps are always sending radio-like signals to implants that were secretly inserted into Britney's extremities, causing her to to do things she never intended. For example, this afternoon they directed a signal to Brit's right foot while she was stopped at the light, and made her uncontrollably lurch forward and hit the Ford ahead of her (which was stopped waaaaaayyyyyyyy too close to Brit's car -- the driver of the Explorer shares blame for being there). Voila! A photo op!

Posted at 10:42PM on May 13th 2008 by The Paps Made Her Do It

I agree! And it was K-Fed who originally inserted the implants. He did so in order to be sure that he could always control every move that Britney made, and in this way, he is fulfilling his Secret Plan to deprive her of every cent of her fortune.

It's Kevin who activated those secret implants and forced Britney to turn around and walk away from all of her custody hearings, even though she wanted more than anything else to be there. He's the one who sent signals to those implants and made her go out at night and take her panties off and spread her legs in front of the cameras several times last year. Britney was mortified, because all she wanted to do was to be at home with her children and pray to God.

In order to make more money, K-Fed sold some Britney Control Interface Devices to the paps, and they have been using them as much as they can to get photo ops, as "The Paps Made Her Do It" has so astutely noted, above.

K-Fed is diabolical! He is controlling every aspect of Britney's life. There is nothing that has ever happened to her for which she could take even the smallest amount of responsibility.

JAM

Who cares?? I can't believe people actually think of this as "news"...........or even "newsworthy"! Just, WHO CARES??