I Dream of Genie

5/13/2008 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 45-year-old resurfaced at an awards show in Beverly Hills recently, looking sexy.
Genie Francis
Despite initially being raped by Luke on "General Hospital," Laura married him in front of 30 million viewers in 1981. It is still the highest-rated hour in daytime soap opera history.

After returning to "General Hospital" a few times through the years, Genie now runs a home furnishings store in Maine called The Cherished Home and is a spokesperson for Medifast.

COMMENTS

Madge's Vag

Hey Genie! My older sister hooked me onto GH in the mid-late 70's and now I go my parents hooked on it!
They atually visisted your store in Maine and my mom was so excited to get to go there! (They live in FLA now)
When they come up to visit here in Massachusetts, NO ONE can talk to them when GH is on!
..Mom asked if you were there but they said you were there earlier in the day but left:(
You look great & I will always remember the "wedding" episodes! I don't get to watch GH mush the past few years but wish you & your family the best always! Love "Luke" too! Peace~

enough is enough

genie is only 4 years older than me, and looks wonderful(wish i could say the same), i remember skipping 8th grade science to watch her and luke get married. i have watched GH since birth, my grandma was hooked on it, and i am still hooked.it's good to see "an old friend" doing well

enough is enough

#46 BELL that was totally petty, shallow,bitchy and uncalled for. do you hate yourself so much you have to type things like that to feel better.there are better uses of your time,energy and anger.use your powers for good bell,,,you'll be a much happier person.

Kelli

Love her and she does look great! I ran home from grade school everyday to catch the last ten minutes with my Mom.

Qknowsbest

Genie is still beautiful! She's had some tough times in her life, but she came through them all and is looking fabulous. Way to go, Genie!

Tara

Oh she's just as beautiful as ever!!!!! A naturally beautiful, graciously aging woman is more attractive than any fake lip, fake hair, fake eyes, fake nose, fake boobs, fake eveyrthing could ever be.

Bell

To: enough is enough
Hey.. take a chill pill. All I mentioned was about the Clumpy Mascara.. it's Tacky, that's all. It's not like I said she looked like a Tramp or anthing... get a Grip! :P

enough is enough

has nothing to do with chlling bell,,your comment just proves that you are a very unhappy and shallow person if thats all you could come up with to say

Bell

To: enough is enough
You know nothing about Me.. I'm actually pretty happy. You, on the other hand, sound pretty defensive and bitchy. And for the record, I dig Genie.. always have. I just didn't think the Clumpy Mascara look was that flattering.. and if it was Me, personally, I would sure want someone to tell Me if My Mascara, or any of My makeup was looking bad on Me. Hey.. do the world a favor and pull that huge bug out of your butt. :P

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4