Man Hands!

5/13/2008 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Holy hand cream! Check out these unfortunate mitts. If Hollywood doesn't work out, these female celebs could always go into construction!
Man Hands -- click to launch

wayne matthews

GOOD JOB, JESSICA
LET'S TAX THIS OVERWEIGHT, LAZY AND DISQUSTING WOMEN!! STEPH, I'M QUESSING IS 5'3 AND 185 205 POUNDS. HEY, STEPH, LOSE SOME WEIGHT AND MAYBE, YOUR LIFE WILL IMPROVE!! STOP BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE, IT BOILS DOWN, YOU ARE FAT AND YOU NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT!! WAYNE MATTHEWS

me

LOL!! funny how jessica's and waynematthews' posts look so similar in grammar, spelling and text. coincidence maybe?

FireEmAll

uhhh I dont get it. This has to be the dumbest TMZ story yet. WTF are "hands" supposed to look like anyway? Gawd Harvey - must be a slow day at the office today.

moveover

I'm guessing STEPH has fat finger "issues".

Steph

Booo hooo hooo I'm going to cry because a nobody on TMZ called me fat. How ever will I go on?

I wear a size 5 ring so get bent. I just have a brain and am an adult and find posts like Jessica's offensive to all of us in general that have to read her bulls*&%. I guess only women are disgusting when they are fat, don't mind the men that are packing on the pounds thats totally acceptable.

What-eva!

This is lame.............and why the F is TMZ always baggin' on women and their weight and now their flippin' hands! Go after some of the fatty men in HollyWEIRD! JESUS! Most of those hands don't look man-ish at all, in my opinion anyways. Stupid stupid stupid!

What-eva!

waynematthews..................Why are you baggin' on Steph??? Perhaps it's because some of the pics of those nubbish fingers put your "member" to shame??? Don't lie! You know I hit the "nail" on the "head".

pattie in cali

annie, thats what i said as soon as i saw these fat fingers, ewwwwwwwwwww

Britney

You guys are STUPID!!! Get a life Why dont you take pictures of all your hands and see who's are PERFECT!! No one cares who has man hands... why dont you report on the celebrities who do charity work or help children how about some meaningful good news?

samantha

Nothing gets a fat women, more heated, when,you tell them the truth. Lose the weight you will be a lot happier. you will make more money and a better life. What-eva, plese quit trying to talk,like a black person. what-eva!! Just because, your fat, and black men, like those fat asses, dosen't make you make black. Yes, I am a strong black person,and fat women are disqusting!! samantha

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

we all know why man hands look like man hands...the same reason some ladies faces look like man hands. they use the same 'lotion'. and all that hard work.

TMZhires13yearolds

Man hands? Now this was just plain silly and a big waste of time. Someone needs to explain the term "man-hands" to the TMZ kiddies.

What-eva!

Gee Samantha, prejudice much? Puhleez, I'd rather slit my wrists than talk like a "black person" as you put it. If you'd care to actually READ (CAN YOU?) my posts and not just focus on my blogger i.d. name, you'd see I'm a lil' more intelligent than all that. Go to hell, will ya'? Make it snappy now! Get movin'!!!!

Oh, p.s. - why do black people always have to tell other races, usually WHITES, to stop talking "black" or whatever? Why is that okay but if a white person said that, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are all automatically viewed as prejudice and all that goes along with that. Quit bringing race here!

nancy

MAN HANDS???? What in the world are MAN HANDS?????

TMZ is desperately scraping the bottom of the barrel. Or haven't they ever looked to see what women's hands actually look like????? What kind of an idiot would come up with such a totally stupid story?

Bizarre story, bizzare ignorance of women. Very strange, TMZ.

pinkbuttrfly2004

TMZ should be ashamed! All of those hands would be absurd on a man. You really are grasping at straws here. SHAME.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments