« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NFL Star Popped for DUI at McD's

5/13/2008 5:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lofa TatupuSeattle Seahawks star Lofa Tatupu was arrested early Saturday morning for DUI after he was pulled over in a McDonald's parking lot. That order is to go!

Tatupu, a three-time Pro Bowler, allegedly failed a breathalyzer test after he blew a .155 and .158 -- nearly twice the legal limit in the state of Washington.

Tatupu just recently signed a new six-year contract worth $40 mil -- so the attorney fees should be covered.

The Seahawks had no comment.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bubblebunny

IDIOT SELFISH MAN>Doesn't he know that drunk driving KILLS ??????????? Or was he the kind that does not realize he is DRUNK and only thinks he's buzzed ? Be smart. Do not drink and drive.

Semper Fi

When you plan on drinking and driving, in the plan you should also include the possibility of getting caught. Watch the TV commercials...You drink, you drive, you go to jail. That statement does not exclude the Seattle Seahawks players.

FlBiker

Who cares, they make too big of a deal about drinking & driving.

thats right

i've said it before and i'll say it again...tatupu can do no wrong!!!!

Democrats are evil

And the National Felony League (NFL) continues its tradition.

Erictallica

This could happen to any one of us. Not to say it's ok...

jojo

way to plagiarize the reporters at King 5, TMZ. Couldn't write the story yourself?

Lucy Phoenix

Rich or poor, a drunk is a worthless human being.

Jay Regen

Hey, Everybody knows you shouldn't drink and drive. I don't drink and drive...I drink first THEN drive. Jay

Jay Regen

thats right

just because he was tipsy doesn't make him a drunk. he couldn't be a 3 time pro-bowler if he was a drunk. he's the best player on the seahawks and is going to help them go all the way to the super bowl this year!

Puppy Pop

Is this guy even famous outside a little niche audience in Seattle? Serious TMZ, quit wasting my time with all these BS fluff stories just so you're able to say you provide content on a continuous basis.

I saw this story and the first thing that came to mind was, "Who gives a Sh!t"

Deliman in the 206

Oh Lofa oh Lofa shouldn't have gone to The Shark that night!! Kirkland is notorious for poppin peeps on the DUI and that jail it is the oldest city jail in WA! Spent 14 days there back in the day for my DUI. Let you out of the cell once every two days to shower.....Ask Warren Moon about the facilities he'll tell ya...... if you are nice you get to wash the Paddie Wagon!!!!!

Puppy pop poo

#12 Is this guy even famous outside a little niche audience in Seattle? how about "who gives a Sh!t on what you think!" Tatupu is one of the best players in NFL.

Grow up Levi

To #5 you are an idiot. This couldn't happen to anyone. Not everyone makes the choice to drink and drive. It'll never happen to me. I refuse to endanger my life or someone elses life for a few drinks. When my hubby and I go out we decide who's driving and who's drinking. This loser was twice the legal limit. He wasn't just buzzed. Another braindead football player.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments