Paris' Doggie Do, Er, Don't

5/13/2008 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

America's sweetest waste of space clung to her chubby boyfriend while exiting Villa the other night, showing off her lush new Golden Retriever weave. Arf!

She better get a flea dip for that thing - summer's coming up. We're just sayin'...

Just call me trailer trash....

she is such a nasty skank I can't believe this guy (or any guy) would even touch her....she needs to be fumigated but even that won't get rid of those herpes or those lopsided eyes

Angie

Thank goodness she got rid of that lopsided short hair cut. She looks so much better this way.

Danielle

I think she looks great. I like her hair better when it's long, real or not! She's hot and anyone who has anything else to say is just jealous. I think she could do better than him but whatever makes hehappy and she does seem happy and content. So content that she doesn't seem to care to much about the media attention. Does that make you mad TMZ?

Classicrockgoddess

To Seriously

Of course theres something going on Nicole is happy and paris isnt paris is just wanting another silent war w/ nicole because shes never gonna grow up paris wants to get to the alter before nicole shes trying 2 say shes more in love than nicole and its all a big game to paris she has a 15 year old mentality and nicole is just sitting back w/ her baby laughing and as u can tell joel and nicole arnt rushing 2 the alter now are they?

boredatwork

I like the Edward Scissorhands 'do better.

I call bullshit

I'm sorry but the hair and the mini? She looks like a hooker.

I call bullshit

WE NEED A NEW WHORE

rHIANNA

useless whore and her whore loving fat ass man........paris get an aids test...you walking hiv bitch

Just call me trailer trash....

20. I'm sorry but the hair and the mini? She looks like a hooker.

IT'S ALSO THE BOOTS....totally looks like a hooker, a nasty $10 hooker

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

THIS IS ONE NON CELEB WHO WILL NOT AMOUNT TO ANYTHING .........

RICK AND KATHY HILTON RAISED THERE KIDS WRONG ..............

THEY'VE NO REAL JOB ............TRUST FUND BABIES ...............

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Extensions are just gross - you can't really brush them out good, so you are not brushing all the dead skin out of your scalp and most people with them tend to wash their hair a lot less too... yuck.

Dave

She better work out the extensions! Love ya, Paris!

marie

Oh TMZ!! I love it! I think thats the first time I've about fell out of my chair laughing at something you've posted!

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

"...FLEA DIP FOR THAT THING..." Do you mean her date or the horrible weave?

MeSOHorrrrny

Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!Wh0re!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments