Paris' Doggie Do, Er, Don't

5/13/2008 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

America's sweetest waste of space clung to her chubby boyfriend while exiting Villa the other night, showing off her lush new Golden Retriever weave. Arf!

She better get a flea dip for that thing - summer's coming up. We're just sayin'...

iliveinyourbasement

this woman is nothing but a drunken, whore, who thinks she can have a clean life...forget it...your naked sex video legacy will haunt your skank soul forever...do not have children Paris they will only suffer the embarrassment your too stupid to feel. Just go home...stay there and shut up...please

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

and somewhere, rick salomom's mom is licking his bolls...while he's dreamin of paris.

James

I think Paris looks fine. You haters have probably never even met her or anyone famous so just continue to sit on your ignorant fat asses and be life's spectators, spouting off with no actual personal knowledge of much of anything. Go read the National Enquirer and play the lottery...that's all you are good for...

lookinthemirror

Parasite whore is only dating BH cuz Nicole was getting too much attention

Tara

Nice touch with the guy to the left holding the picture of Paris with her legs spread wide open! hahahaha! Skank.

Shar

Paris is looking at the guy holding her picture. What could she be thinking? Let's speculate here. She may be thinking, "I'd love to sign that picture for my leering, hungry for my crotch fan, but I can't because it would piss Benji off. He gets kind of irritated when guys wave pictures of my crotch around." Or she may be thinking, "I'd love to have this guy, who looks hotter than Benji explore my crotch for a while, as I'm pretty tired of pudgy, tattoo'd from head to toe Benji". Or she might be thinking, "When will I ever attract a guy with real class and money?"

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

You are the center of the universe.
The world revolves around you.
I care about every little thing you do.
You bring joy to my furry life.

800 Pound Gorilla

Wes

To James #46

There will always be a smaller niche market of people, like yourself, who admire wannabes like Hilton making a cheap buck any way they can, such as trading in on sex tape notoriety and a famous grandfather’s last name. Sorry, but you sound like the type that, like Hilton, is jealous of celebrities with real character, integrity and talent. You can keep the trash (including the Enquirer and the lottery); we prefer quality.

emz

AHHH.....benji is an AWESOME guy!!!!
i think they r cute together........and her hair looks nice!!
back of biatches!!