Cristian de la Faker?

5/14/2008 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cristian de la Fuente has been accused of faking his injury on "Dancing With the Stars" -- and last night's episode might be the proof.
Play video
Watch this clip from last night's episode closely -- Cristian's arm brace jumps from his left arm (the one he "injured") to his right. Is it just bad editing (his tattoo is always there)-- or is the soap star doing his best acting job yet?

Doctor Nose Best

Not all stars opt for plastic surgery when it comes to fixing those small imperfections, but a few might want to consider it. Especially after Dr. TMZ shows them what they could look like. Go ahead and be nosey!
Dr Nose Best -- click to launch

Archuleta's Dad Gives Producer Cold Shoulder

Jeff Archuleta, David's dad, showed up in the audience for tonight's "American idol" and made it clear -- he's pissed at the producers.

As we first reported, Jeff was such a troublemaker, he was banned from backstage rehearsals. According to our spies, on tonight's show during commercials, Jeff shot darts at Executive Producer Nigel Lythgoe. J.A. stared Nigel down and was enraged as he watched the E.P. visibly excited as David Cook performed.

Jeff seemed chummy with Randy. The two bro'd out during several breaks. He hugged Paula two times and whispered something in her ear and she nodded in agreement. No interaction at all with Simon.

Jeff was trying to get the attention of legendary songwriter Diane Warren, but she pretty much wouldn't give him the time of day.

It's Hard Being Madonna

Now that everyone and their mother is walking around sportin' man hands, Madonna has gone and started yet another trend -- man arms!
Heinous Extremities -- click to launch
Madge was snapped in London on Tuesday showing off her guns. Hard candy indeed.

Imagine Me and You, I'll Sue

Two members of the 60's group, The Turtles (you know, "Happy Together'), have sued Capitol Records over an Ice Cube song -- bitches!
Click to read the documents!
According to the suit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Flo & Eddie recorded a song in 1972 for The Turtles called "Buzzsaw." The suit claims the song was sampled in a rap song by Ice Cube called "Jackin' for Beats." Flo & Eddie allege Capital signed a deal for the derivative song but went beyond the agreement to make even more money.

Flo & Eddie want minimum $25,000 but not more than $70,000. We know, it's weird to set a limit when you sue.

Capital, Eddie & Flo -- not happy together.

Click to hear! Click to hear!

Gisele -- T & A at the TSA

No entourage, no prissy attitude, no man-servant ... when did Gisele Bundchen become a real (albeit extremely hot) person?
Gisele Bundchen: Click to watch
Charming the crowd at LAX, Tom Brady's tight end had every man going gaga -- and was even pulled from line and allowed to cut a woman in a wheelchair. Being beautiful must be tough.

COMMENTS

Carlytoons

I don't care if the Pope came on & showed xrays of the guy's arm, all I said was that if somebody had an injury that was that bad than I don't believe that one would be able to do as much activity, moving around so much with so much movement of the arms, that's all. Even if that guys in tremendous pain & is holding it all in just so he can have his competition, so be it. I have right to my opinion.

ramen

It's a mirror image. 1) his hair part switches sides 2) his tattoo switches sides 3) the background is exactly the same.

9thEngineer

I admire that poor man's courage. He is a beacon of hope in this ever darkening world we live in. I think the Purple Heart is deserved for his true display of dancefloor valor!! Such a heroic sacrifice.

Rose

If you watch the episode , you can cee that Christian forgot his steps then grabbed one arm then switched to the other arm as if it hurt. He did not get a good score that night, he really gave up when he forgot the routine http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing?channel=73203

BJH

My god, do you people have to find something wrong with everyone. Did you not see Christian the night he hurt his arm? I am getting so sick of the negativitity of people on the internet with nothing.....nothing.....good to say about anyone. I realize that no one cares but this is the end for me. Its all trash and you TMZ start it and then everyone feeds on it.

C. D. Fournier

For Crying Out Loud! The man was injured and is trying to stay with the competition. Give Christian credit where it's due.
I defy anyone else to do this, continuing with the same grace and determination.

dr. bored

The peeps at TMZ has nothing better to do than to speculate? Please do just a wee bit more research before doing your usual sensationalism. Not that I've given TMZ much cred before, but they've now lowered themselves to the bottom of the muckrakers.

Carlytoons

Am I kidding you what?? I'm not an expert in muscle injuries. Read post #45 and see what I know about tearing muscles, etc. That is what I know about how things work & it IS very painful.

Ashley

If you watch the video closely you can see his tatoo and also watch where the light hits the wall. It makes perfect sense, all they did was mirror the image. And is the disco ball trophey worth so much deciet? I highly doubt he would fake something like this.

Will Kiortsus

JudyGirl is making stuf up, same width Suspira u all are igorant an don no any ting

Jen

If you watch the original episode of DWTS (we had it TIVO'd so we could replay it) you will notice a strange expression on his face a few moves before his partner actually fell. It was not one of pain, the injury had not happened yet. If you have a chance to see it...you will know what I am referring to. Not sure why they would want to "fake it" maybe he overextended a muscle in a workout and thought this would make better TV.

Michelle

I don't like him but it's a mirror image.

karin

faking it or not, he is still dancing and sometimes, better than with two arms. That's why this show and american idol are the only real "reality shows". They still need to perform!

CINDY WARD

YES HE'S FAKING ...HE HAD A BAD DANCE SO HE DECIDED TO ACT LIKE HE WAS HURT FOR SYMPATHY...REMEMBER "MARIE O." FAKE FANTING NOTHING DIFFERENT HERE. THE OTHER COUPLE IS MUCH MUCH BETTER & I HOPE CHRIS LOSE!

A MIDDIE

YEAH uhmm TMZ get some TRUE stories. I cannot believe you go nosing into other people's business and change it into some lie or scandal! GOODNESS your gossip stories are worse than ones at a middle school. I know if my ARM was hurt or something, I would not apprectiate some gossip website bashing me. I think I might just create a website with gossip about "how bad you site is" or "how bogus all of you stories are." Lets see how you would like it.