Oprah's Dead Bitches!

5/14/2008 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Proving everything she touches turns to gold, Oprah Winfrey's dead dogs have been turned into a masterpiece.
Oprah's dead dogs
A life-size monument by controversial sculptor Daniel Edwards depicts conjoined-at-the-hip 'puppy versions' of Oprah's late Cocker Spaniel Sophie and Golden Retriever Gracie atop of the unwed 54-year-old's head. So wrong.

"Memories of Sophie and Gracie: A Puppies' Memorial" -- which opens May 22 at the Leo Kesting Gallery -- hopes to highlight "the overlooked threat of accidental pet fatality by common household products." Sophie died earlier this year of kidney failure, while Gracie passed in 2007 from choking on a ball.

This is the latest A-list mock of art created by Edwards -- the same artist responsible for The Paris Hilton Autopsy and the sculpture of a nude Britney Spears giving birth on a rug.

See Also

Oprah: Big, Bronzed and Naked

hahahaha!

This is the guy who did naked pregnant Britney so I'm think Oprah didn't order this. It seem more like he is sort of putting her down. The sculptur looks like an Egyptian Goddess... as if she thinks so highly of herself ...or her fans do maybe. The dogs on her head also resemble how the Egyptian Gods often had images or headgear that symbolized them. Despite all her money and 'good deeds' her real love, who she really is... is her dogs. At least that's what I think he's shooting for.

celebsrcrazy

Wow! That sculpture of her and her dead dogs looks ridiculous.

hahahaha!

YES!! You nailed it Lalaland!!!

Georgia Girl

I was over Oprah the minute she got into politics. She, Ted Kennedy and Caroline Kennedy make me sick.

Georgia Girl

What would really make it for me is if one of those dogs took a crap on her head.

annoyed

TMZ Idiot Writer's Rule #1: Whenever any type of dog is involved in the story in any way, no matter how small, always use the word "bitch" or "bitches" somewhere in the headline.

Biacth

I LOATHE THIS WENCH!! SHE LOVES HERSLEF SO MUCH SHE PROBALBY HAD THIS COMMISSIONED. SHES BEHIND THIS ALL THE WAY, SKANKORAHS FAVE PIECEC OF ART IS HERSELF! GO AWAY PLEASE!! 4 GOOD

wtf

Daniel Edwards is a tard.

scissors

Oh! My! God! Mary!

Oooohhh. Uh-uhh! No she didn't!!!

rachel

Hate your headline!
You got me hoping Oprah was really dead!!
She's still alive.?
BOoo

kerrybabyxx

The sculpture of the dogs is ok if it was seperate.The bust of oprah is tacky,and certainly not flattering.

Twinker

OH MY DOG DAYUM!

LameMZ

Did ya ever notice it always says, Posted date and time by TMZ Staff? They never tell us the name of idiot who finds this lame crap!?! Why even say who it was posted by if you never give a name? Ofcourse I wouldn't want my name on this garbage either, but these morons seem to like working there constantly slamming people who will make more money then they will ever see ten times over. So why not back up your work and let us know a name? If not then don't say anything.

NYCGIRL

I can't stand her. She gives people marriage advice but yet the Bi^%h as never been married before. I agree HELL NO FOR OBAMA!

NYCGIRL

can't stand her. She gives people marriage advice but yet the Bi^%h HAS never been married before. I agree HELL NO FOR OBAMA!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments