"Survivor" Champ -- Outwit, Outlast, Out of Cash!?

5/14/2008 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Parvati Shallow won $1 million bucks on "Survivor" this past Sunday -- so why the hell was she hitting up the paparazzi to pay her $4 cab fare last night in L.A.?

Beverley

This woman is a real bitch. She had no skills to win Survivor, so she basically used sex and prostitutes herself for money. I hope her family is proud of her! I would rather lose than win by being a prostitute.

Lucy

I was hoping Amanda would win!

TJ

only in america can a spoiled slutty bitch ike this win a million dollars. Sad commentary.

Jenny

She didn't deserve it.
She seemed like a bitch.
Her friend seemed like a bitch too.

chincho

BECAUSE SHE IS HIGH...?

TJ

I totally though she was adorable on Survivor. But after seeing this, she's just another bimbo.

Triple Play

AH=FTER SEEING HOW SHE WORKED ALEXIS ANS NATALIE THE REST OF THE LESBIAN CONNECTION, IT MAKES ME THINK THAT SURVIVOR IS A REAL BS SHOW SHE DID NOTHING BUT [ROSTITUTE HERSELF AND THEN THE PAPS GET WORKED FOR CAB FARE. WHAT A HO-BAG

zombie_hands

yeah...she pretty much stole the money! I didn't think she deserved to win at all. All she did was Outwit people. Poor James I really think he liked her.

boredatwork

Maybe she will take some of that million and have her lips pumped up to hide her freakishly huge teeth!

CoolGirl2008

S K I N

C A N C E R

Will

Typical typical and no one comments...two women show up at a bar with NO money. They just expect that they won't have to buy their own drinks, OR PAY CAB FARE obviously. Yeah I heard one of them say they had a credit card but I'll bet you anything once they get inside...wink wink kissy kissy...and the whole act all over again..."we forgot to bring money, won't you buy us a drink?"...and then on to the next sucker. Typical woman mentality, but we men fall for it every time.

Liz

Will, that is because WE have what you want and need!

JCA

I'm ashamed that Parvati the whore is from Georgia. We are not all sluts like she is. I will say that it's highly likely that she's a closeted lesbian. If you watch her actions while on Survivor, you can tell that she likes women. I don't think she deserved the money and Amanda didn't either. I wish James would have been able to stay and win it. HE deserved it!!

islelily

I went to HS with Parvati. Unfortunately, I don't think much has changed -- oh well! Congrats for winning Survivor!

Ugh

The biggest joke here is that Alexis voted for her because she thought she'd be a better role model for young girls than Amanda. There's a role model for you!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments