Hollywood Pop Stars

5/15/2008 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

These Retin A-list stars need a date with Proactiv stat! Who's oozing with more than just cash and fame? Click to see.
Pop Goes The Pimple -- click to launch

PEREZ SUCKS

THIS IS HOW PEREZ FEELS ABOUT HIS FANS....EMAIL FROM HIM TO ME AFTER SOME FRIENDLY CRITIQUE (JUST MY OPINION)

----- Original Message -----
From: Perez Hilton
To: DISAPPOINTED FAN
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 7:35 AM
Subject: Re: your site is getting disappointing

Stop reading my site.
It's that easy.
You won't be missed.
xoxo
P

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 9:28 AM, wrote:

Just to let you know (many friend and I have discussed) we are going to your site less and less because you're falling down on your job....or what we've come to expect. You don't update nearly as often and there's hardly anything we can't find first on TMZ. Now I'm a die hard fan, but I keep finding myself disappointed when I click to your site and don't see anything new posted for hours even a day. I am sure you are busy with your many ventures, but if you lose this fan base all the rest will go the same.
Don't disappoint....keep us posted we're a fickle bunch.
A so far loyal Canadian Fan

Dee

DISGUSTING TMZ

Kay

I'll tell you who's "oozing with more than just cash and fame" - the two women who started the PROACTIVE business. Zits are better business than religion!

cheriroyale

Wow, adolescents get zits? Now THAT is news! How dare these actors be human? And that red spot on Red Buttons's face is probably skin cancer, you soul-less idiots!

TMZhires13yearolds

Oh brother, here we go again. Harvey and the TMZ staff: "We can't understand why we aren't stars, so let's pick apart the real stars and show everyone that we deserve to be in their place."

None of us are going to be close enough to these people to get a good gander at their zits, so let's just settle for the fact that they only owe us a good performance when we plunk down money to see them.

Moles, pimples, veins, cellulite........real humans all have them. This isn't celebrity gossip. This is just petty, juvenile acting out. You guys keep forgetting that you have a T.V. show and we can see what you dorks look and act like.

TMZhires13yearolds

To PEREZ SUCKS:

You seem shocked that Perez acts this way. Why would you think he holds his fans in any higher esteem than he does the celebrities that he makes his living from? Does he show any regard for those who are responsible for keeping him in peroxide? So why would he care about you? The same with TMZ. They delight in giving the finger to the people who visit their site. A bottom-feeder is a bottom feeder. It is what it is.

bombsitespiv

my chinese fortune cookie one-liner finally makes sense. it said 'stars big and small fester in plagues of pus-oozing boils.' it seemed just a tasteless comment until seeing photos of celebs with zits like glace-cherries. thus, general chung must be no chicken for saying something quite so wise. ah-so.. rittle glasshopper!

esby77

um, Hey TMZ I'm pretty sure the blemish on red buttons is a type of melanoma, not acne...pretty tasteless to be pointing it out!

jeff

TMZhires13yearolds - on a mission to clean up the world? This is what these sites do and why many of us come here, good for some laughs. Maybe you should hang out on the Martha Stewart site and pick up some new cupcake recipes because these sites are obviously not for you. You sound like the bitches that listen to Howard Stern all day and complain about how bad he is. LEAVE

Anita

Get out the Valtrex! Pour on the Abreva! Take a bath in Lysol !

THIS LOOKS GROSS !!!

Liz

TMI..............!

TMZhires13yearolds

Jeff my dear, feel free to bite me. TMZ picks on celebs, I pick on TMZ. You can feel free to leave if you don't like what I say. Have a wonderful day, darling.

jeff

TMZhires13yearolds - cool a bitch that says bite me, you got internet in your trailer?

rachelle

AND YOUR POINT IS???? SOME PEOPLE HAVE SKIN PROBLEMS (THEY CAN'T HELP IT) AS FOR RED BUTTONS - HE'S BEEN DEAD FOR TWO YEARS.....WHAT DID YOU DO, DIG HIM UP FOR THIS PICTURE??? BOY, YOU ARE REALLY DESPERATE FOR NEWS TODAY!!!

dee

Uh, Reb Buttons passed awasy almost two years ago. I truly doubt that red lesion is still on his forehead! How disgusting of you!