McCona-Spawn To Bring in Big Bucks

5/15/2008 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaughey and baby mama Camila Alves are busy doing what all expectant parents do -- fielding million dollar offers for pictures of their kid!

TMZ has learned that McConaughey has hired "brand agent" Todd Shemarya -- who's already brokered deals for Brangelina and Xtina -- to help pull in some serious dough for photos of his child. So far, Mattyboy's gotten offers from three different publications -- EACH OVER A MILLION BUCKS! And the price is still climbing.

No word if the baby is a boy or girl -- but either way it's gonna be a cash cow. What happened to the bongo drumming, "just keep living" McConaughey we all knew and loved? Guess he's got to find some way to keep paying for all those shirts -- ya know, the ones he never wears.

bellamom

this is lame but FIRST

bethany

McConaDufus is just another money grubbing jackass

His whole Nature Boy routine is just another fake

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

CamEw anyone?

Lalaland

Nice catch Mathew... another incredible Brazilian beauty.

And learn to spell TMZ!!! Camila... not Camilla.

Switch

i would if was in need of money but like him... he's already a millionare. does he actually need another million?

frogs and gravel

I wonder if he is genuinely happy that she is pregnant or if
he is putting on a brave face. After all, the media would have a
field day if he dumped her or said "I am the most miserable man
on this earth now that my girlfriend is pregnant".
I would have said
prego but that seems to drive some people INsane.

medeak

Leave Matt alone...camped next to him for 4 days in Malibu...he's a stand up guy...not like you parasites

raven

um .. who the hell cares about this spawn?

not like they are a-listers or anything ... sheesh ...

frogs and gravel

I went salmon fishing with him in Idaho, I thought he was a jerk.

Kelli

I wish I was her. :(

Brien

Absolutely disgusting! Way to whore out your kids Matthew.

plainjane

CAMILA USE TO DATE R&B SINGER MAXWELL SOME YEARS AGO. MATTHEW IS OPPORTUNITY FOR HER
SO CANT BLAME HER FOR ENJOYING THE RIDE.MATTHEW IS A JERK AND DESERVES A GOLD DIGGER LIKE HER
ALSO CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY IT IS RUMORED THAT SHE IS MIXED WITH BLACK. I DONT SEE IT I THINK SHE
IS LATINA OR PORTUGESE. ANYWAY SHE HAS A MEAL TICKET FOR LIFE

frogs and gravel

I went paragliding with him in Tijuana, he turned me on to his sister. Good Guy.

go outside sometimes

Yes, You wish you were her, or anything but you, Kelli, and who could blame you. You spend hours every day posting on TMZ, you have no life, countless hours, posting, commenting, on TMZ. Seriously it is pathetic. You have no life beyond TMZ, I am home sick for just one week and have lost track of how many posts I have seen by you. I see blogs of people bashing you and ridiculing you, yet here you are, commenting again, and again, and again . Any life but yours! No kidding. You could use some help, really, it is so sad. Are you so desperate to have anyone, somone, pay attention to something you have to say that you endlessly comment on a celebrity gossip page? Not now and then, but constantly!!!!
Sorry, I just couldn't help myself at this point, I just had to finally say something.

Kelli

Haha! Sorry about that, but I have worked all week, perhaps more than one Kelli.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments