Nick Cannon -- Brand New Wife, Brand New Baby?

5/15/2008 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah's love may not cost a thing -- but Nick Cannon's cashing in.

Just two weeks after marrying Mimi, the guy's already test driving a brand new Maserati Quattroporte -- a sick ride with a sticker price of $120K! He didn't make that kind of money on "Wild 'N Out."

SLBURKE73

No one saw this coming????????

Lalaland

Well she can't have her boy toy riding anything not pimp now can she? That just wouldn't be diva style.

HRHKAT

DAMN TMZ YOUR SLOW! WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF ANGELINA AT CANNES WITH BRAD! GOD DAMNIT!, I HAD TO GO TO JUSTJARED AND PEREZ TO FIND IT! YOUR SUCK! she looks great btw

Liz

I doubt very seriously who could afford the ring either..................so, I guess we have a gold digger "man"! Sounds like a marriage made in heaven!

jef

what a surprise!!

Twinker

Enjoy it when you can and how you can.

MiMi

Chicken Stripper: Your dam right! Where do we sign up for Sugar Mamas???

mikey

Way to go Nick Cannon,spend all of her money that you can.We all know women do it to men all the time.

Leon McCreary

You guys at TMZ really are a bunch of "Muckracking jerks" like one celebrity called you. I used to like your show and your website but this is ridiculous. First of all I don't really like Nick Cannon. Just another pretty face really but I have nothing against him. Through his career he has done some movies and recorded some albums and hosted shows. His net worth is probably below 5 million but he can definitely afford his own cars.

My evidence? The June 2007 issue of Rides Magazine lists the vehicles that Nick Cannon owns as and I quote:

1) Rolls Royce Phantom ($350,000)
2) Cadillac Escalade ($35,000)
3) Ford Escursion ($40,000)
4) New Chevy Tahoe ($35,000)
5) Old school Entourage Lincoln (Maybe $50,000)
6) Range Rover ($65,000)

So yes do I think it is stupid for a guy whose net worth is less than five million to buy $600k+ worth of cars? Yes. But stop telling lies TMZ. All for the sake of making somebody look bad. Nice.

beachkid

Dang! Did he married her for her money? Has he no shame or pride?

Biff

This Guy must be Hung & giving it to Mariah real good, cause He's managing to Sucker Her out of the Benjamins, lol.

my3cent$

Nick, go with the Maserati MC12 instead. Surely Mimi doesn't have him on a budget and there will be plenty of time for the family sedan later.

Get it while the gettin's good.

Elizabeth

Kevin Fenderline..........Here come Nicky Cannon$$$$ Oh, why not. Married to a beutiful lady who has a great charge a card. Nick will be LIVING THE HIGH LIFE. Watch out Mariah, he'll be taken your babies and you'll be paying the BIG bucks to support his lifestyle. I will be watching to see all his toys, hahaha

Kay

So what? Nobody would bat an eye if George Clooney gave his nothing girlfriend a fancy car, and these two are married.

Razzy

A better name for them, CanConCarey. The Triple "C"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments