Barack -- Stand Up For Your Woman!

5/16/2008 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Barack Obama claims he's strong enough to be Prez, but he doesn't have the cojones to defend the honor of his own wife.
Prince and Von Ahole
Prince Von A Hole unleashed a tirade at the gay Starbucks in West Hollywood against Obama's wife, calling her a "washerwoman." The response from Obama's camp -- crickets.

Adrienne

Some things & people are just not worth commenting on and/or responding to. Many times, ignorance is best left to be alone...it's like that old saying ~ If an intelligent person argues with a fool how will we be able to distinguish between the two.

i love them

i would stand in a two hundred mile line waiting to get my head chopped off before i voted for this anti-american

Jamenia

Why should he respond? Who is this guy. The best thing Obama could do is to continue to IGNORE IGNORANCE!!!

JDtheDJoftheJR

Why should Barack Hussain defend his racist wife? She's more of a man than he will ever be.

doctorme

No he's not a wuss. He's not responding to a nobody. So what?

I have no idea why TMZ feels the need to report on this rude old fart who is a complete nobody. Why waste the space?

Tom B

stating your opinion is anti-american now tiny?

forher

Hey Mr. & Mrs. O. Who cares what has been sdaid about Mr. or Mrs. O. when you make remarked like "for the first time in my life I am proud to be an American" or "I never heard my preacher say those things" or on and on.....actuarry I don't....actually I don't care what was said because l don't like you (both) never did never will. Go Hillary,

Smooshy

America is a mean country and I've never been proud of it until today when my Obama man told me I could wash his clothes any day.

Sandi

so Obama freaks out over the slightest or imagined slight and yet his wife is open season. I'd love to see just what he thinks he can accomplish with Iran if he can't even handle this guy.

i love them

Go Muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Go Muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Straight to Hell that is

i love them

A Fort Worth man trying to scratch an itch on his back used a revolver and accidentally shot himself.

Jorge Espinal, 44, was drinking beer and playing poker around 3 a.m. Sunday morning in his home in the 3500 block of Montague Street , when he got up from the table and walked into another room, said Fort Worth police Lt. Kenneth Dean.

“He told officers he had an itch on his back and grabbed the first thing he could get a hold of which was a revolver,” Lt. Dean said. “The gun went off."

Mr. Espinal went back and told his buddies that he shot himself. “They didn’t believe him until they saw the blood coming down his back,” Lt. Dean said.

Mr. Espinal was taken to an area hospital where he was treated and released with non-life-threatening injuries.

......wonder who scratches Obamas back

moi

I think Barack has better things to do than to get involved in this crap.....

web

IT IS NOT LIKE HIS WIFE CAN READ OR WRITE. sHE HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS SAID IN THE MEDIA ABOUT HER.

linds

Why would anyone care about anything that weirdo has to say? Isn't he one of the guys who tried to say that he was the father of Anna Nicole Smith's daughter? Why would Barack Obama even dignify this with a response? If anything, I think even less of Al Sharpton because he responded back.

jmeem

because this is what obama whants to do... hmmm let's see. i need to take time out of my schedule to respond to some loser freak's comment that is is blip on the the radar scale. really. he is going to make this a priority over let's say, RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT?!