Old Guys on the Block

5/16/2008 10:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The New Kids on the Block haven't performed together since 1994 ... maybe it should have stayed that way.

donna

they could have sounded better........but remember, the sound system is not the greatest outside.
they still looked great and yes, i will buy the cd.

Shelby

haha how friggen awesome is that! I love nkotb, old school is what its about! :)

navalAV8R

that was WICKED AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJ

Let's see...what else can we blame their awful sound on...the rain, the sound system, it was outdoors...LOL. Maybe it's that they aren't very good? They have the same ridiculous moves and same awful sound. I cringe at the thought of hearing that horrible falsetto of "I'll Be Loving You."

Becks

They were totally hot! I can't wait to see them this fall!!!!

Standing by the edge

I never was a fan of the guys but everyone seems so happy they're back, if not a little over exuberant, but hey if that's what gets you going in the morning so be it. I gotta say you can really tell all the girls posting on here are probably in their mid to late 20's and had to have been fans back in the day. I hope they all can get babysitters so they can go to the concert or maybe they have children old enough now to want to see them too. Nah, if they are with it they would probably want to see Hannah Montana. They'd probably think these are old guys and their mom's are acting crazy. Hahahaha

Chris

I think they sucked back in the 80s and 90s. No surprise that they suck even harder today!. A bunch of men approaching middle age and desperately trying to recapture vanishing youth. Looks pathetic!

pimp

They were better than Fantasia on AI a couple of nights back...but having said that...I'm still very glad that in HS I was into the not-yet-recognized west coast g-funk instead of this bubble gum, corporate produced "music"

Kate

I am 29 and I am SO excited that they are back, it makes me feel like a kid again!
I love you, Joey!!!!!

Standing by the edge

You just gotta know that all these fans that are going crazy over these geezers still have their posters from back in the 90's. How can they have moved on when they are "still in love" with these guys? It's just wicked awesome!

Jess

They were great!! So sexy!

Kate

I'm in Chicago right now, watching the central time zone broadcast of the "TODAY" show.

Like a fine wine, they have aged handsomely... their voices are now fully mature, and they have a wicked wink in their eyes and swagger to their steps... everything a Boy -Band needs for 100's of 1000's of teen girls to GO NUTZ over and buy, buy, BUY THEIR RECORDINGS!!! Hell, I like them MUCH BETTER now, and I'm 50! My 26 year old used to LOVE them!! I'm sure she'll TIVO this show to enjoy later tonight, over and over and OVER AGAIN!! You go, GUYS!! Glad you're back!!

Standing by the edge

You all are idiots! Just listen to yourselves. 'I love you Joey, I love you Donny'. You're all emotionally stunted at 14 yrs old. Pathetic. Handle your self. Geeze...

Christine

They were AWESOME. It was the best thing ever. I waited 15 years to see them perform again and it was worth it. I had everyone in my office watching NKTOB instead of CNBC.

Kate

BTW, anybody bitching and moaning about "these old guys" - when I think "OLD," I think of The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, Alice Cooper... Sting / The Police... those guys are OLD... the NKOTB are all in their late 30's, early 40's... just like most of the recording industry. Grow the hell up!!