Britney Gets Down on All Fours

5/17/2008 6:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spear's Costa Rican sanity retreat with Captain Apocalypto included a close-to-home activity for the recovering popwreck -- a beachside joyride on a bad ass fourwheeler. Como se dice yee haw, y'all??

Lucky for the paps on the beach, she's a better driver on sand than she is on pavement.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Just call me trailer trash....

why don't you just leave this girl alone and let her heal

Kelli

Don't hit the gas too fast! I did and it turned over on top of me. Never got back on...

tba

Maybe Gibson can help get her life together...I think TMZ is upset she's not acting like her shaven head days...TMZ's revenues must be down...need to find another train wreck or create one.

Me

New TMZ boring game: Take pics from yesterday's post. Make one front and center to create new post for today. Same dull story, different day. Same dull TMZ, trying desperately to find something for filler.

tdubya

Cut the girl some slack

zmt

3. BRIT LOVES TO RIDE! WHEN WILL SHE LEARN HER LESSON?
5. IF SHE POPPED A WILLY ON THAT ATV, MAGGOTS WOULD RUN DOWN HER LEGS.
8. TMZ - I LOVE THE HEADLINE...BRIT LOVES BEING ON ALL FOURS OR THE DEAD DOG POSITION
Posted at 2:25PM, 2:26PM and 2:41PM on May 17th 2008 by Krishna
******************
Oh thank you thank you THANK YOU my Beloved Angel Krishna for being right on top of things and diving into this new thread. You're already making people here sick to their stomachs, and your words are making them feel contempt for you. All that is giving me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much sexual excitement!

Keep up the good work, Krishna, My Infinitely Sublime Goddess Who Gets Off On Abuse And Who Is Totally Deserving Of Everyone's Contemptuous Attention.

zmt

Hey Krishna. Are you a size 0?

Krishna

MY SIZE: I WAS A 6 & THEN A 9....LIKE BRIT'S 3RD FAVORITE POSITION...69.

bethany

Great. A hillbilly ripping up the beach with sleazy toys

Kelli

Kelli

You are cracking me up though!!!

zmt

12. MY SIZE: I WAS A 6 & THEN A 9....LIKE BRIT'S 3RD FAVORITE POSITION...69.

Ah, so you're a lot beefier than Brit. Mooooooooooo! (I'm sure that sound turns you on, Krishna)

Pick

Ha Ha HA HA Ha HA HA AH ah aHA AHa HA HA HA AH AHA AH A AHA ha HA AH AH AAH AHA A

f*****************************************************k y********************************************************u Prick

zmt

15. haha! Krishna is probably a 300lb black man screwing around. hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

You're probably right, Kelli. So maybe YOU are the Unmasking Avenger... ???

Clair the breakfast club prom queen

Come on TMZ, when are you going to do a story on Krishna? It would be MUCH more exciting than anything on Britney. But me, personally, I prefer to pop a WHEELIE, to a willy. And how come I can't find a dead dog still up on all fours? The dead dogs I have seen have all been lying down. Things sure look fun in Krishnaland. How do I get there? I look forward to coming back in a while to see all the new spellings and words Krishna can come up with. And I thought today would be boring.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments