Britney Gets Down on All Fours

5/17/2008 6:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spear's Costa Rican sanity retreat with Captain Apocalypto included a close-to-home activity for the recovering popwreck -- a beachside joyride on a bad ass fourwheeler. Como se dice yee haw, y'all??

Lucky for the paps on the beach, she's a better driver on sand than she is on pavement.

Mr. Hat

WHENEVER I'M FEELING SAD I JUST LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND I'M MY HAPPY SELF AGAIN.

zmt

I LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND WHEN I SEE MY HAPPY SELF I THINK OF MY BELOVED INFLATABLE SHEEP. SEE I HAVE TURNED OVER A NEW LEAF AND NOW I AM ONLY MAKING HAPPY STATEMENTS ABOUT THINGS I LOVE. I LOVE ALL OF YOU. I AM SO SORRY THAT I OFFENDED YOU. IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY INFLATABLE ANIMALS, I WILL LOVE THEM ALSO. FLOWERS ARE SO PRETTY. BRITNEY IS SWEET AND I AM SO SORRY THAT I SAID OFFENSIVE THINGS ABOUT HER. IT'S SPRINGTIME AND THE BIRDIES ARE SINGING. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFLATABLE BIRDIES?

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

scheiß deutsches gesindel. bleibt zuhause in eurem nazi kaff! ihr verpestet die luft.

zmt

WHENEVER I FEEL AFRAID
I HOLD MY HEAD ERECT
AND WHISTLE A HAPPY TUNE
SO NO ONE WILL SUSPECT
I'M AFRAID.

WHILE SHIVERING IN MY SHOES
I STRIKE A CARELESS POSE
AND WHISTLE A HAPPY TUNE
AND NO ONE EVER KNOWS I'M AFRAID.

THE RESULT OF THIS DECEPTION
IS VERY STRANGE TO TELL
FOR WHEN I FOOL THE PEOPLE I FEAR
I FOOL MYSELF AS WELL!
I WHISTLE A HAPPY TUNE
AND EV'RY SINGLE TIME
THE HAPPINESS IN THE TUNE
CONVINCES ME THAT I'M NOT AFRAID.
MAKE BELIEVE YOU'RE BRAVE
AND THE TRICK WILL TAKE YOU FAR.
YOU MAY BE AS BRAVE
AS YOU MAKE BELIEVE YOU ARE

YOU MAY BE AS BRAVE
AS YOU MAKE BELIEVE YOU ARE!

zmt

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL AND SPRING IS HERE AND LOVE IS EVERYWHERE IN THE AIR AND I AM A LIGHTHEARTED HAPPY GUY. I AM ESPECIALLY HAPPY BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ALMOST COMPLETELY MONOPOLIZE THIS DISCUSSION. AS LONG AS I'M THE CENTER OF EVERYONE'S ATTENTION, MY WORLD IS A HAPPY, BEAUTIFUL PLACE.

Mr. Hat

I know Deborak Kerr and Krishna, you're no Deborah Kerr.

zmt

SHUT UP YOU IMPOSTER OR YOU IMPOSTERS! BRIT IS A PIG! BRIT IS A SKANK! I HATE BRIT! SHE IS A POP TART PIG SKANK METH ADDICT SCAB ...OOPS I DID IT AGAIN

Mr. Hat

I SAID JUST SHUT UP YOU IMPOSTERS. THERE IS ONLY ONE SKANKY ME.

Mr. Hat

I'M REALLY ONE OF BRIT'S OTHER PERSONALITIES AND YOU CAN SEE I CALL MYSELF NAMES.
I HATE MYSELF.
THE IMPOSTERS ARE SOME OTHER OF HER PERSONALITIES GANGING UP ON ME.
OOPS, WE ALL DID IT AGAIN.

TMZhires13yearolds

Oh brother, any story remotely involving a dog warrants a headline with "bitch" in it. Now I see any story with a recreational vehicle is going to declare "down on all fours". Get out the trusty dictionary and look up the word "originality". You wear these phrases out until they're nothing but annoying. But then, I think that's what you're going for, isn't it?

TMZhires13yearolds

Why are there paps on the beach? Isn't this private property?

TMZhires13yearolds

In regard to this Krishna, don't feed the trolls!

KillJoy

And you people are stupid.

zmt

DON'T CALL ME A TROLL! THAT'S WHAT THAT GIRL IN HIGH SHOOL CALLED ME. SHE IS LIKE BRITNEY. I HATE HER AND I HATE BRITNEY. SHE IS FAMOUS AND I AM A NOBODY. BRIT IS A SKANK PIG WHORE TART SKANK. ALSO, I HATE BRITNEY. DID I MENTION THAT I HATE BRITNEY? ...OOPS I DID IT AGAIN

Bubblebunny

Be careful, Britney ! Have fun, Honey !