Britney Lets It All Hang Out in Costa Rica

5/17/2008 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is down in Central America -- with Mel Gibson, mind you -- horsing around the beaches of Costa Rica. Custody battles, foreign accents and 5150 holds must feel like a lifetime ago!

Big Bear

Britney's shape is a lot like mine ,and I am a tubby guy. Britney has a stomach like she is pregnant and look at her butt. She has not lost one ounce since the big comeback flopola. I know you Britney lovers will give us that worn out excuse that she looks good for a female that has had two children. BULL!!!

Sharona

That girl is as hot as ever!

Liz

The woman with Brit is an assistant..............she is always with her!

just wondering

I want to be there sooooooooo bad. Brit looks great, too bad she is being hounded down there too.

spacee

She looks better than she has in a long time. Leave her alone..she looks great!

Ola

She looks like a real woman. Give her a break and allow her to heal. I am sure with time she will be looking smoking hot.if she is allowed to heal. I think she is hard working and with a sound mind she can do almost anything she puts her mind to. Route for sucess. I know we can all say her problems are self inflected but most of all human problems are self inflected. We continue to try and be better. Sometimes we need to be guided back to the light. I hope she finds the light and becomes the best she can be.

pua

I think she looks beautiful and natural. Leave here alone. I think part of the problem is that she probably wouldn't do the average TMZ'er if they were the last person on earth. I'd personally knock the bottom out of that if I was worthy.

Bart

She looks beautiful! You go Britney!!!

Studly

Krishna, I've tolerated it long enough. Change your screename, your comments are offending me.

Chris

And what exactly does this skank need a vaction from?

soccermom

You obviously have never been pregnant or been around someone who has given birth to two children so close together- She will get it back-it takes time-the muscles are really stretched out and if she's had c-sections it is even harder to get your stomack back-LAY OFF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

just wondering

Victoria...I agree..." KRISHNA".. imo..is very desperate for attention, and is becoming overly disturbing to continue to read her/his comments.

BOEING 787

Britney Spears and her assistant look like identical twins.

Me

#11: Then you might know that typing in all caps is an a-hole thing to do. You also might know that it's disgusting, not disgussing.

AAG

She may be building muscle, but not shedding the fat. Normally Bi-polars gain weight due to their medication. What's important is that she has a happy look on her face and not a crazy one.