Huckabee's Obama Assassination Proclamation

5/17/2008 12:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Good thing this guy dropped out of the race, cause we certainly don't need this brand of presidential "humor."

Former candidate Mike Huckabee was speaking Friday to the NRA, when there was a loud bang. Instead of continuing his speech, he aimed a joke at Barack Obama. *crickets*

Huckabee apologized for his "offhand remark," saying it was not "intended to offend or disparage Senator Obama." Obama, for his part, refused to comment.

Because what's funnier than killing a U.S. Senator?!

Honeyporter735

I think inserting the word "assassination" is quite a stretch. He should however, have left it at "that was Obama falling off his chair" then added because he heard the words "gun rights". Beyond that, it's much to do about nothing.

Twinker

So that's what they do to blacks in Arkansas?
Huckabee is showing his true "primary colors".

Just call me trailer trash....

9. I wish someone would put Obama out of his misery. He has no clue how to run this country, I am a democrat and I will vote republican before I vote for him in the next election. Hopefully the democratic party has enough common sense to let Hillary run instead of him for the general election. But worse case scenario we are just handing the election over to the republicans, isn't that fabulous? Yayyyy another 4 years of republican BS all because a black man with zero experience decided to get too big for his head one day.

Posted at 11:47AM on May 17th 2008 by Lexi

as a life long democrat I can tell you Lexi....that if Hillary for some reason "steals" the nomination with the usual Clinton crap, I WILL NOT vote for her....so how's that? I'll vote for McCain and so will a lot of other people

so with both sides of the democrats saying they will vote for McCain if their choice doesn't win the nomination....so where does that leave us? with another bozo GOP in the white house

if Hillary wins the nomination fair & square I will vote for her, but if she pulls something it will be her fault we lost to the GOP....oh and by the way I voted for Hillary in the primary.....

i love them

Maybe someone will follow up on this matter-or should I say HOPEFULLY!

Liz

It could happen.............God knows it has happened before!

i love them

Don't worry-Someone will then maybe next Wright, Sharpton, Jackson and whoever else hates America

susie

WHAT DID HUCKABEES SON DO ? MURDERED SOME PUPPIES OR SOMETHING? HE KILLED SOME ANIMALS ,BUT IM NOT SURE WHAT.IT WAS ALL KEPT HUSHED.

i love them

You guys-I AM WHITE!!!!

Glenn Nelson

Guess who won't be on the McCain short list for VP--right laddy, all ass Mike. How stupid can one be? Ah but then again he is a Republican. Advise to Obama--ignore the comment

i love them

Yea, I am White too!!! I should just stay indoors more.
Can't you tell by my Donald Trump hair?

Twinker

Huckabee gave Teddy Kennedy a stroke.

barry

Isn't it funny that the same people who defended Rev. Wrights words are the ones who think this was ignorant to say. How about both of them fall off the face of the earth, Obama,Wright,Huckabee, all people with racist ties.

Vanessa

Did you even WATCH the video??? He said Barak tripped off a chair when he saw someone with a gun he thought was pointed at him and so he hit the floor.

I'm really sick of the media sensationalizing stories like this... Seriously, the comment was funny... He was not suggesting someone should or would or had shot the man. Relax.

sirtopham hat

What the hell do you expect from a dude name Huckabee. Typical southern nonsense and lack of intellect. This dude is a freakin loser and a sorry excuse for a man and the RNC should be embarrassed by his comments.

my3cent$

Al Sharpton will be along shortly...