Huckabee's Obama Assassination Proclamation

5/17/2008 12:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Good thing this guy dropped out of the race, cause we certainly don't need this brand of presidential "humor."

Former candidate Mike Huckabee was speaking Friday to the NRA, when there was a loud bang. Instead of continuing his speech, he aimed a joke at Barack Obama. *crickets*

Huckabee apologized for his "offhand remark," saying it was not "intended to offend or disparage Senator Obama." Obama, for his part, refused to comment.

Because what's funnier than killing a U.S. Senator?!

LOL

Yeah - it WAS a dumb statement. What he should have said was that Hussein Obama would sh** his shorts and go crying to his fishwife MicHELL and blubber that 'a mean person was making fun of me and that I'm a coward! I'm not a coward am I Mummy? Tell them all I'm not a coward.!'

FO, Huseein Omama!

scarlett

Unfortunately, Huckabee may not be too far off. The Karma train is heading down the track.

Obamania is not ready for the Presidency. I will vote for MCcain as will many of my friends. Obama is not liked by a lot of people who preceive his as a racist person. The wife is one bitter racist woman. NO to Obamania. I realize some of you really have it bad. Perhaps, taking a couple of Aspirns and sleeping it off will help. He is NOT ready for the highest job in the country or world. NO to Obamania. I can't stand the man, and feel he is deceiving so many people, and he is lying. Notice how he now surrounds himself with flags...I suspect he has PJ's made out of the flag. NO to Obamania.

Rhonda

there have been lots of comments on killing or the death of President Bush and the Vice President. One late night talk show put a bullseye on Bush's back. All Bush said was it's a great country with 1st amendment rights. It's funny to hear all the cry babies from the left. They sure can dish it out but they sure can't take.

Chaos

>>>30. Did you even WATCH the video??? He said Barak tripped off a chair when he saw someone with a gun he thought was pointed at him and so he hit the floor. I'm really sick of the media sensationalizing stories like this... Seriously, the comment was funny.Relax.

floridasun

#56 - I guess if you can't see the real message your brain exploded a long time ago. I agree that Bush is no genious, but then again Obama's a complete incompetant fool, HRC is a witch, McCain doesn't know what side he is on, Gore was and is an idiot and Kerry was an outright lier (well they all do that). With this to choose from no wonder our country finds itself in this mess. Despite all this, there is nowhere I would rather be.

MISS SWEET D

AND THIS IS THE TYPE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE SO CALLED CHRISTIAN AND MORALLY UPRIGHT. WHAT A DAMN BUNCH OF IDIOTS. I CAN NJUST IMAGINE THE HATE AND BIGOTRY TAUGHT TO THESE FOLKS KIDS AND FUTER GENERATIONS. HOW SAD.

SYWanda

Lexi darling,

Just change your political affiliation to "nimrod". I'm sure the republicans would love to get such an easy, uniformed vote. Make sure you can prove who you are six ways till Sunday with your expired driver's license and overdrawn bank accounts. Perhaps your fifth husband will vouch for you.

floridasun

Wow, I can't believe the stuff I am reading. The attention span of most of you must be less than 5 minutes. You call Huck a bigot and Obama a prince. I don't like either one of them. Odd, its for the SAME reason.

Republican for Obama

One thing is the clear, Obama has raised more than any other candidate. He is also the overwhelming favorite of the educated and young. You can keep claiming that me and my 8 people are gonna vote for someone else, but take note of Mississippi where they are the staunchest of Republicans voted for a Democrat. So those of us who use logic notice that the country is on the wrong path and there is but one way to change it. Not only will he win, he will win in a landslide.

Al Gore thats some dummy the guy who warned about global warming and getting off oil dependancy 20+ years ago, what could he possibly offer.

Beachcomber Bill

McCain is going to win this election because he is a white man and only a white man will be elected president for generations to come. The race for the democratic nominee is just a bone for the media to chew on.

i love them

I hate the name STACEE almost as much as OBAMA

floridasun

Well, Al Gore's intellect is widely disputed. Wait! I'll look it up on the internet.

i love them

poor black Obama! He knows everyone hates him so he'll play this one over & over.

Ashley

I guess it's OK for Hitlery to lie about coming under a hail of gun fire, but Huckabee can't make a harmless joke to the NRA. This has totally been blown out of proportion!

Remember it is people like me who are anti-gun control, who decides who becomes the next President.

Republican for Obama

Internet pioneers Vint Cerf and Bob Kahn stated in the 2000 article "Al Gore and the Internet", that Gore was "the first political leader to recognize the importance of the Internet and to promote and support its development."

I'll help you out, I think you might need it,

Whats next wikipedia is the democrats version of Fox news.