Mariah's Date With Her 12-Year-Old Husband

5/17/2008 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah and Nick are cute at dinnerTMZ got an earful from the woman who served Nick and Mariah at LA's Gyu Kaku -- a restaurant where you cook your own meat!

According to the server, Nick, Mariah and one of her backup dancers came in for an intimate dinner earlier this week. Mariah's bodyguard came too, but he was banished to his own table.

We're told Mariah and the dancer sipped on wine while Nick, being the eternal 12-year-old, guzzled four Shirley Temples. The couple held hands throughout the meal and seemed "down to earth. "

And for the piece de resistance - Nick paid! And left a 20% tip.

Krishna

NICK IS SMART...HIT HER FOR THE MONEY AFTER YOU KNOCK HER UP.

Krishna

MARIAH SHOW START IN A NEW SERIES...MORE DESPARATE THAN A HOUSE WIFE

Krishna

TMZ - WE NEED MORE HOT NEWS. AN OLD FART EATING WITH HER KID IS NOT NEWS

Twinker

Drop that kid off at the pool (wink wink).

reader

Nick dosen't drink. I don't see anthing wrong with that. Doesn't make him any less of a man.

Liz

At least he knows how to tip!

I just told my nephew something I swore I would NEVER say: "Money does not grow on trees"...............I am becoming my mother! Now, he wants to know "well, where can we find a tree that does"! I don't have children so, how am I suppose to answer that question?

Kat

So I guess you wouldn't make fun of these old Hollywood actors who are married to women more than 25 years younger than them? Kevin Costner, Michael Douglas, et al. Double standard..

girly

I don't know why everybody is acting like Nick is broke! He dosen't have Mariah money! But he does have money. He not just the host of that MTV show, he created the show and is excutive producer! He making alot of money off that, plus other projects! He had his 4 million dollar house and fancy cars before he got with her!

Linda

I also don't get why it is wrong that somebody doesn't drink in Hollywood! That's a double standard when you publish big headlines about celebs who DUI'd.

Kat

My husband is 10 years younger than me, and we have two children. We have been together for 12 years. TMZ has some real losers on its staff to be so judgmental.

Tracey

Leave them alone. Nick has money too

Kat

I don't drink or smoke, so I guess to TMZ that makes a person a loser. Yeah, WTF!

Kat

That is so true. There are plenty of old geezers in Hollywood married to much, much, younger women. Charlie Chaplin was 62 when he married his 17 year old wife Oona O'Neil. What the heck is 10 years people compared to 25 or more years between them?

Kat

No one made fun of Olivia Newton-John when she married ten years younger Matt Lattanzi back in the day. Look at Mira Servino who is 14 years older than her husband, and they have two children.

Joanne

My husband is 12 years younger than me; we have one child. We have been married going on 15 years... There's alot of Hollywood men that have married younger women and nothing seems to be said about them (ie Dennis Quaid for one). Just my 2 cents..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments