Gloria Allred Lays the Legal Smackdown

5/18/2008 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After the Lowe's attorney called out Gloria Allred -- who is repping both nannies suing the Lowes -- by saying "Whereas I teach law, she holds press conferences," Gloria shot back yesterday using some kind trash talking that is only insulting if you went to law school.

I got your writ of habeas corpus right here, pal!

greg

Gloria is an opportunistic leach and always has been....

detectiveoliviabenson

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kendra

To suggest that Gloria Allread is in any way a legitimate, practicing attorney is ludicrous. Those of us here in the legal community in LA County do not, nor have we ever, taken her seriously. She is merely fuel for the media and I will say she is excellent at that.

Mark

Yeah, what a big mouth, Gloria was on the Greta show the other night, complaining about the publicity her cases where getting on TV. She's the one that goes on TV every day and blows her mouth off, talking about those girls. Gloria must think everybody is dumb except her. Does she really have a valid lawyers license? Or is it just that Hollywood stuff that she likes. She has worn the same clothes on TV forever it seems, should we take up a donation? Or maybe the studio will offer her a new dress and a hair do. Anyway, she is good for laughs.

Tangie

Gloria is a fantastic lawyer, and all women should aspire to be as intelligent as she.

Linda

At least this woman made something out of herself and got a degree. That' way more than I can say about alot of you people. It's sad the way parents don't even consider sending their kids to university or college. Have you ever played the game of Life? It's a no brainer. Get an education!

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

Yeah! Let's show off our legal Prada bag!! Hurray for justice!!

Just call me trailer trash....

this woman is a total attention whore

Bubblebunny

Gloria 2; Stein 0. Gloria and Lisa are 2 of the most Intelligent and funny women I know ! They are legit Attorneys.

Twinker

Her panties are pinching her. A good lawyer doens't need to even tp begin to brag.

Bubblebunny

Bubblebunny

To Chicken STR. : All good attorneys have BIG egos. It's a fact.

Just call me trailer trash....

your pus filled pie hole spewed:

14. Kendra- you schmutzick ! Gloria is a practising legal attorney-an advocate for women and children who is in great demand by the cable news networks, Tru-TV, ABC, all of them . She is an excellent attorney with an excellent track record, and sharp as a tack. Don't pretend you are an LA legal expert; we don't bhelieve you. You can find the facts on Gloria's website. You too could hire her, if you could afford it !!!!

Posted at 12:56PM on May 18th 2008 by Give me a Kosher Break !!

MY RESPONSE? Who died and made you god? STFU

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

I've seen those plaques in the same offices of attornies who couldn't distinguish a murder from a stubbed toe (in their legal term$$)... I But then again, I'm just a little to idealistic.

Pookie

Gloria rocks. If I need a great lawyer, I'll call her first!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments