Heidi and Spencer: Annoying AND Cheap

5/18/2008 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A source tells TMZ that Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt and two friends ran up a $783 bill at an L.A. restaurant last night -- and when Spency paid the bill, he tipped a whopping 16 bucks!
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt
A camera crew was with the vomit-inducing twosome at the time -- no surprise there -- and our source says that when they stopped filming, the server approached a producer from the show about the measly tip. The producer forked over $60 from his own pocket to cover Spencer's shortcomings.

Included on the bill were 12 shots of platinum Patron at $60 a pop. Drinking and simple arithmetic just don't mix.

jeezlouise

THE SHOW IS A FRAUD!- I WORKED AS HIEDIS "STANDIN" SHE IS REDICULOUSLY ARROGANT AND HAS A FROZEN FACE FROM ALL THE PLASTIC INJECTIONS. THEY ARE BOTH, UM, HOW YOU SAY...STUPID AS A BOX OF ROCKS. THE PRODUCER ACTUALLY CALLED HIEDI ON THE PHONE AND SAID, HIEDI, IS IT YOU , THE SUPERSTAR, GENIOUS. I ALMOST STARTED LAUGHING. THEY HAVE HER CONVINCED SHE IS A STAR AND SHE ACTS THE PART TO THE MAX. THE SHOW IS A HOAX. JUST IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW YET.

Birdman

Clownin, pinche payaso.

Kelli

Dear Spencer and Heidi,

It makes me so sad evertime I see a post of you. You seem like normal people but you put yourselves in the most humiliatimg situations,...bunny ears, binochulars backwards, king of the world shots on boats, I could go on and on but I think you get my point. Please consider a cute house in the subarbs. Perhaps even a white picket fence. A place where you can raise a little family and have Norman Rockwall holidays. I wish you the best.

Sparky

And our country is worried about illegal immigration when people like Heidi and Spencer are MORE annoying?? Please stop filming them TMZ!!!

Krishna

SPENCER LOOKS LIKE BLONDE FUZZY BUTT HOLE HAIR

Scink

You don't have to tip on the price of alcohol......so if you subtract 720 from the bill, you are left with a 63.00 tab and 16.00 is plenty! It's a 25% tip. It is not like it was tough to bring the 12 shots or anything.

andrea

I LOVE HEDI AND SPENCER, GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF THEM I HOPE THEY MAKE IT BIG.

phylly

These two make me sick...hopefully they'll go broke, and end up working as servers! What comes around, goes around

anna

The Hills is soooooo bad why do any people watch it?????? It is fake and it sucks please take it off the air

lmk1979

I Hope They Both Burn..........

Dela

So, Eoira at number 19 - does that mean that if you order $700 worth of alcohol and no food, you do not have to tip? What kind of a moron are you? The drinks still have to be picked up and brought to the table. You are obviously a very cheap tipper.

Dela

I have never heard anything about not tipping on alcohol. Only a true cheapskate would even know about such an insane 'fun fact'.

Adolph

They're truely (J)ewish?

sheesh

Quit taking their pictures and Quit watching that stupid show. Otherwise, they will NEVER go away.

Kelli

Spencer and Heidi? Look at the suggestive picture of you guys here? Is the fame worth it? The comments and opinions are never nice.