Huckabee Caught in TMZ's Crosshairs

5/18/2008 4:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mike Huckabee may want to gather his thoughts before meeting up with our photog next time. TMZ spotted the politician at Ronald Reagan National Airport in Washington, DC, where he was bombarded with questions about his lame Barack Obama joke on Friday.

Huckabee seemed a lil' rattled -- what the Huck was he thinking?!

Mariah

Your video keeps going to clip of Shayne and the Bachelor. When you are done picking on Huckabee for a lame joke, perhaps you could turn your attention to why Obama thinks there are 57 states and that he has visited them all but Alaska and Hawaii....

Just call me trailer trash....

upchuck huck

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

i'm so glad to know that tmz is an equal opportunity work place and did not discriminate against the mentally challenged camera man/reporter =)!!

Me

MY MONDAY TO-DO LIST:

Hire one staffer with IQ above single digits.
Try to match clip with post on the first try.
Ask that Judge Milian person if she'll back me for a raise, because my own show's not going to last long.
Check into that "gays can marry" thingamabob in case I get a marriage proposal.

Krishna

WHO CARES WHAT YUCK-A-BEE THINKS. HE IS A LOSER...AMERICA SAID "YOU'RE FIRED!"

wayne dh

DO NOT GIVE UP ON HILLARY SHE IS OUR ONLY HOPE FOR A FRESH START!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley

You are really milking a harmless joke for all it's worth, TMZ, You people are absolutely ridiculous! I guess we all know that the people at TMZ are mindless Democrats. GET OVER IT!

Ashley

TMZ SUCKS! YOU GUYS ARE SO LAME!

Just call me trailer trash....

this putz is your typical hating republican

Ashley

Why am I not surprised that you guys are still obsessing over something so stupid. If it was Hitlery or Osama Obama who made that joke, you guys would be cheering him on. TMZ is filled with nothing but hypocrites!

Just call me trailer trash....

I would actually feel sorry for this loser if I hadn't heard all the hate his spews

I won't give this dog my bone

roo

PLEASE DONT READ THIS!!!!U WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF UR LIFE. 2MORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF UR LIFE.HOWEVER IF U DONT POST THIS COMMENT TO ATLEAST 3 VIDEOS U WILL DIE IN 2 DAYS.NOW UV STARTED READIN THIS SO DONT STOP NOW!THIS IS SOOO SCARY.SEND THIS TO ATLEAST 5 VIDEOS IN 143 MINUTES WHEN UR DONE PRESS F6 AND UR CRUSSHES NAMEWILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS THIS IS SOO SCARY CUZ IT ACTUALLY WORKS!!!!!

whitepanther61

I think Huckabee's comment about B. Hussein Obama was a good one. He didn't say someone shot the bastard.
He (Obama) is promising the moon, but will be able to give nothing. I can't stand Bush, but I would rather have 8 more years
of him than 4 years of Obama. And, I am a Democrat. I think he is a Muslim, his father and step father was, he was taught it, and his mother was against America, the whites, and everything we stand for. What makes you think he is any different.
I think he really is the Anti Christ. Remember the Bible says "he will be in his 30's or 40's, of muslim descent, and win the
world over by his smooth talk, then destroy the country." Exactly what he is doing.

Tmiller

I was embarrassed for Mr. Huckabee when he made that comment about Barack Obama. It made me think though, maybe his white sheet hasn't come out of the closet yet!!

Me

#15. Actually, it's Governor. As in govern, not goven. And "their little people," not there. And moron and ghetto aren't specific names. And your sentence structure is really bad.

But your comments were good.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments