Linda Hogan: Prison Slut

5/19/2008 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Linda Hogan dressed up to see her son in jail ... the good news is she could go right from there to work the 2:00 PM shift at the local strip club.

With barely-there shorts, a tight tee and pair of Lucite heels, Linda arrived separately from her daughter, Brooke, and soon-to-be ex, Hulk Hogan.

Linda, some of the guys in the hoosegow haven't seen a chick in six months. Then again, some of them are clearly eligible.

IhateJon

Her outfit would have been CUTE if she would have worn TENNIS SHOES!!! It's the SHOES that make her look like a HOOKER!!!

joek

In my opinion she did not look that bad. I see less dress girls at the Mall or just out in Public. It is not like she is a teenager. It's Florida don't forget. I guess she is just a Hot 50 year old Mom!

HEATHER

IVE BEEN TO THE PINELLAS COUNTY JAIL WHERE NICK IS AND ITS A VIDEO VISITATION WHERE ITS LIKE A WEBCAM WITH A TV SCREEN SO YOU CAN SEE THE OTHER PERSON, YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH WEAR WHAT YOU WANT AS LONG AS YOU HAVE CLOTHES ON HAHA

EJK

Does this family ever THINK?

guitars707

How many of you on here look that good for being 50??? Hell How many look that good perod!

mike

Yeah Linda looks like she his hurting more than John's mother, She's out clubbing evrynight with a 19 year old, I'm sure John's mother is not out club hopping, The whole family just comes off skeezy.

rush little bear

She looks fine to me, and i thank she is hot!

Tricia Lorraine

Hey... maybe I'm crazy... but she looks nice. Don't hate... I WISH i look that good at 50... damned what you've been told. She has on shorts... and Florida is HOT and HUMID. She doesn't have her chest and back out. You Go Gurl!! Don't hate ... congratulate!!

Kiphil

what a co blond cow

syddude

Who cares what she is wearing, she is 1 hot mamma
I'd bang her in a heartbeat

syddude

I love you linda
will you marry me????

damn

What kind of mother dates her daughters 19 year old friend, the same type that shows up to see her son in jail wearing heels and shorts. Linda Hogan is a real slut, she always provoked her daughter to be the same way on the show. When hulf would say don't wear that brooke and don't talk to that boy. Linda was always one step ahead saying nice outfit brooke and he looks sexy. Linda hogan, stupid bitch of the year.