Nicole Really Wants You to Know She's Preggo

5/19/2008 11:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole KidmanNicole Kidman's baby bump finally surfaces!

After months of curve-free appearances, the 40-year-old porcelain wonder made sure she showed off her unborn at last night's Academy of Country Music Awards.

Although she had has two kids with Tom Cruise, Nicole's latest production is due in July.

Krishna

I love Nicole Kidman. She will have a beautiful baby.

Mom in the OC

I think she is so gorgeous and graceful. She always looks amazing whether she's all glamored up or just in jeans and a sweater. You go gir!!!!

Krishna

#1 IS ANOTHER KRISHNA IMPOSTER. I LOVE KEITH. NICOLE & THE ALIEN BABY ...NOT SO MUCH.

NIK

Due in July? She still looks incredibly small.

red diablo

GIVE ME A BREAK....WTF.....ONE MINUTE SHE HAS NO BUMP.....THEN YOU SEE A BUMP.....THEN YOU DONT.....SO MANY PICS,,FROM HERE AND THERE,,IN EVERY MAG AND WEB SIGHT....BUMP---NO BUMP....EVEN NICOLE R. AS SKINNY AS SHE WAS,,,LOOKED PREGGO....NICOLE KIDMAN COULDNT HAVE BABIES WITH FRUITCAKE ALIEN TOM....MISCARRIED MANY TIMES....AND HERE BEING 40....YOU HAVE LESS EGGS AND ITS HARDER TO GET PREGGO....I THINK SHES FAKING....I BET SHES GONNA PULL A ANGELINA....YOU KNOW COME ON....YOU DONT POP A BABY BELLY IN 2 WEEKS...OH WELL...WHATEVER....

Krishna

Why don't you quit your stupid whining with your imposter posts? You give them attention, and they will keep it up. Any kind of attention is just what the person wants. Sheesh.

Krishna

Pregnant women 40 & over are sexy. I bet she is wearing a sexy mommy thong.

Krishna

Imposter alert! Those aren't the real Krishna. Quit trying to pretend to be me.

Krishna

All of you are imposters!!!!!!!!!!! Quit trying to be me.

Tupac

Will the real Krishna please stand up, please stand up. Haha, I am sorry, I am Tuna.

Krishna

NICOLE NEEDS TO EAT! HER HEAD IS BIGGER THAN HER STOMACH.

BJ Rocks

she looks great. She deserves happiness and a healthy baby!

Tupac

Nicole is sexy. She is aging well. She keep looking better and better as she aged.
Tuna

Cinner

This woman is so friggin ugly, it looks like a small pillow to me easy to put across you gut when you want to look like you are not friggid, plastic snow queen and remove it when you think you can look attractive. I really feel sorry for Keith he is so attractive and nice and decided to mess up his life with this woman, it will only bottom out when she gets fuglier and he find better looking women on tour. Maybe she'll end up giving this baby to Tom and Katie when her and Keith's marriage crumbles. He is so more talented then her.

Kat

ALL OF YOU ARE DORKS! THERE IS ONLY ONE KRISHNA IN DA HOUSE! FLATTERY WON'T GET YOU NOWHERE.
I KNOW I AM BEAUTIFUL. I AM SO SORRY ALL OF YOU ARE SO JEALOUS OF ME.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments