Sulu Goes Where No Gay-sian Has Gone Before

5/19/2008 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Another gay celeb -- George Takei -- is going straight to the chapel after California made gay marriage legal. Oh my indeed!

Takei announced on his blog that he's going to get hitched to his longtime partner Brad Altman now that the Cali Supreme Court has given the gays the right to marry. "He is my love and I can't imagine life without him. Now, we can have the dignity, as well as all the responsibilities, of marriage," reports the good Lieutenant.

May they live long and prosper.

moi

Good for him! I love George. He's so cute when he talks about Brad on the Stern show.

Baseball Junkie

Good for him.

Go Sox

Krishna

HE NEEDS TO TAKE THAT HAT OFF BEFORE HIS MAN CONFUSES THE TOP FROM THE BOTTOM

sternfan

congratulations george and brad...a long time coming and all the best to the the two of you! Get back to sirius george, we miss your voice every morning

Krishna

I love ya George. Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. :)

Krishna

#6 IS MY DORK IMPOSTER. CONGRATS ON THE WEDDING BUT TAKE THAT HAT OFF BEFORE YOUR HONEY PUTS A CONDOM OVER IT.

Krishna

I could change him back to the girl team...He can keep his hat on!

Krishna

Stick it sweetie. Every comment you make is disgusting and derogatory.

Krishna

I think I like the imposter better than the original. lol

Fan Since 2007!!!

Oh, admit it,

We loved "Sulu" long before we knew he was gay.

EVE C

Gay marraige, please! This is so unnatural and sick. Try as they might no one can ever embrace such disgusting behavior. Now we know the real reason why abortion was invented. I can't wait for the day when scientists discover that there really is a gay gene and they produce a pill to cure it. I can even envision the day when this pill is mandatory at every birth in America. And there you have it, no more inhuman behavior, and then GOD can smile again.

jane doe

DISGUSTING!

hora

STFU EVE C. you are an epic fail. i, for one, am very happy for george. there is no cure for being gay, just like there's no cure for stupidity like yours. the fact that you're alive proves that god makes mistakes ktxbai

almostFRIFRI

EVE - you disgust me - oh how I pray your kids are GAY!!!

Trixxster

# 12 you're a retard, and unfortunately for us YOU weren't aborted. i embrace is wholeheartedly as well as many other people. GROW UP , you cry baby, you're probably just pissed off because that's yet ANOTHER man that you can't yet, good luck with your life as a lonely people hating spinster with nothing better to do than hate others for being different. it's 08 bitch , ADAPT!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments