David Cook Can Sit on Seacrest's Face

5/22/2008 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's a good thing David Archuleta didn't win "Idol" last night -- because how on earth would he have driven this beast!

Ultra Motorcycle Co. of Temecula, Calif. made this custom chopper for "Idol's" winner. Even though David Cook might want to use the vehicle to get as far away from "AI" as possible, he'll have the judges along for the ride -- their mugs are painted all over the back of the bike. (Sorry, but that drawing of Randy? A little pitchy, dog.)

And that itch in his crotch? Could be his predecessors on the "Idol" throne -- that includes Fantasia and Taylor Whatshisname -- are painted right on the gas tank.

TMZhires13yearolds

I'm worried about you, TMZ. Whatever will you find to write about now that Britney's behaving, Paris and Lindsey are yesterday's news, and AI and DWTS are over? Nah, I lied......I'm not worried, I'm delighted.

debpa

That thing is gay. I'd put it on eBay and dump it.

Mz. D

Hey TMZ....my boss bought coffee for the office this morning.

writergal

2 taylor shots in one day.....

man, you people must be jealous -- you think about him soooooooooooooooooooo much!

Mrs.Pitt

Going to the highest bidder! And if David what'shisname had won the bike, his daddy would be riding it already.

fever

Randy looks like a cross between Penn Jillet & Tom Arnold, I would just redesign the bike how i like.

fever

Star

THAT DOESNT LOOK LIKE RANDY ONE BIT... MAYBE ITS BETTER THAT WAY LOL

dee

That's one tacky looking bike!

CoolGirl2008

It's a Dorkcycle!

hell with them all

I would not get on that bike if you paid me a million. What is with the gay guitar. The show is not a rock/musican show. It is for the want to be singers who never paid their damn dues in any music field. damn help us the one out there trying to make it in the business and have been at it for years and years. You need to look other places and not on TV.

Sharona

I would like that pic of Paula right there where my crotch was.

tracey

That's cool, David can have it repainted and drive off into the sunset..

Very Interesting

This bike is as gay as Clay Aiken and Ryan Seacrest combined!

Dave

The body work looks REAL cheap. You would think since the bike was going to get so much attention they would have done a better looking job. Everybody THINKS they can build a bike.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments