David Cook Can Sit on Seacrest's Face

5/22/2008 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's a good thing David Archuleta didn't win "Idol" last night -- because how on earth would he have driven this beast!

Ultra Motorcycle Co. of Temecula, Calif. made this custom chopper for "Idol's" winner. Even though David Cook might want to use the vehicle to get as far away from "AI" as possible, he'll have the judges along for the ride -- their mugs are painted all over the back of the bike. (Sorry, but that drawing of Randy? A little pitchy, dog.)

And that itch in his crotch? Could be his predecessors on the "Idol" throne -- that includes Fantasia and Taylor Whatshisname -- are painted right on the gas tank.

Dave

That is a sad advertisement for Ultra motorcycles. Looks like crap.

John

David Cook can sit on Ryan's face all he wants. David A, on the other hand, can sit on my face any day and all day. HOT!

juscus

i thought ultra went out of buss yrs ago....that is the ugliest bike ever built. thats it,i'm not going on a-i if the the crap you win

Buster

What a waste of machine.

Lisa Ward

I love David Cook. When is he going to pick up that bike??? I live 5 mins away from that motorcycle shop in Temecula,CA. I want to meet him when he comes to pick up that bike. I would be so happy if I got to meet him in my own home town. Its so crazy. I'm on cloud 9 right now. I have been talking about David Cook winning Idol for months. It has now finally paid off. I'm so happy right now. I would die happy if I got to meet him. I would love to take a ride with him on that bike.

kayd

I think that both David's were great. I personally wanted David A to win, but I would not attack David C. It is in real poor taste to attack anyone with such horrible comments. Would you like someone to attack any of your children like that. I don't think so.

Tracy

I'm so tired of hearing about these AI winners "not paying their dues" I think that is coming from AI tryout REJECTS!!!!

SP

David paint it fast, before someone sees it or you on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then again you may get more for it on e-bay and be able to buy a real nice Harley. Of course give you about a month and TMZ will be cracking jokes about you too!

Kathryn

Come on. No self-respecting man (or woman for that matter), would ride a bike all decked out in American Idol images. Lordy!!

San Francisco

I'm a FLAMING QUEEN in San Francisco, & even I wouldn't ride that thing! Maybe he can ride thru mud & dirty it up - that dirty bike would look HOT with Mr. Cook straddling the seat!

nanswaw

Wow David Cook strikes me more as a Harley kind of guy, but whatever. Harley if your reading this, that's a clue to give him one :) If I were Cook, I might think about signing this bike and then auctioning it off for charity to someone like the American Cancer Society in his brothers name. We love David, he has been our American Idol since day one auditions and proved he had what it took to deliver in the end. Oh, by the way being smart and those boots are sooooo SEXY!!!

cccc

TMZ is one of the worst sources...ever.
It needs to be shut down for all of their negativity.

mmm.

THAT IS ONE FUGLY ASS BIKE!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2