Hulk to Victim: You Pissed Off God

5/23/2008 8:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Unbelievable. While crash victim John Graziano lies in a permanent vegetative state in a hospital with a hole in his head, Hulk Hogan says that God laid some "heavy s**t"on him because of things that he was "into." Nick agrees, saying John was a "negative person."
Nick Hogan: Click to watch
Nice. Blame the victim, not the person who had been drinking and was driving crazy.

nicole

WOW...that is low. I wonder how the Hogans would feel if it had been their precious, Brooke in the pasanger seat instead of John Grazino. Nick is a spoiled little prick who got of easy, he deserves a lot more than 8 months in prison.

Lanie

This family has a lot of nerve blaming the victim. I see that all of their statements in court were just manipulations and lies. They do not care about John and never have. After hearing this tape, I hope the judge realizes that he was wrong about the light jail sentence. Nick is NOT remorseful. He could care less. He is more interested in discussing a future reality show and blaming John for the destruction that he (Nick) caused.

Go to HELL, Linda, Nick and Hulk.

I hope NOBODY watches Brooke's reality show or anything else that your family touches. You're a disgrace.

Twinker

"Hogan Reality" doesn't get much better than on tmz.

ohnadine

I will no longer be watching any of these people on t.v. anymore! Hey Hulk and Nick! What goes around comes around man! You guys are the bottom of the barrel!

whiskey.tango.foxtrot

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! NO WONDER THE GRAZIANO FAMILY IS SUING THE HOLGANS!!!! THEY ARE A SICK BUNCH OF PEOPLE!!!

HocusPocus

This makes me want to puke!! This former soldier and Iraq vet is laying in a hospital because because of the careless and thoughtless nick hogan and all he cares about is making money from this.
No one should pay these POS losers anything.

barfy

Are you with me?

Mags

Instead of prison he should have to work at a hospice for people with brain damaga like his victim. Eight months of cleaning bed sores might shut him up. His skanky, spoiled sister would probably benefit from working at a hospice too, they're both clueless, selfish brats.

Cashton

I hope that Hulk Hogan gets sued for every last penny he has. That SOB has the nerve to talk about that poor kid John like that when his son will be out and happy in a few months? If his theory about John having God do this to him is true - I hope God puts a hurtin on the Hulk too.

rosie

Well there you go. It is obvious that Nick Bollea and his parents are just about as worthless as they come. And as braindead as they come. All they are doing is putting more ammunition for the lawsuit the Graziano family has. I watched the court hearing and saw it for what it was worth. The Bollea family could care less for John Graziano and his familys pain. No remorse, no nothing but put the blame on a guy who has no quality of life for the rest of his life. How can anyone feel sorry for them now? Not one of them has any common sense much less brains. For what it's worth, I hope they are ruined financially for this. They deserve it.

Lanie

They completely lack remorse. They do not care about the victim. I hope nobody watches brooke's show or buys any product that is put out by the Hogan family and i hope John's family wins a nice settlement from these pigs. they are self-absorbed, arrogant, selfish, remorse-less, uncaring people who lack a conscience and empathy.

I wish they would just go away. I hope Brooke's show bombs BADLY.

This family literally disgusts me.

V

I can't f'ing believe this. Absolutely no remorse for the victim. He said a reality show about a "celebrity" getting back on his feet? WTF? What celebrity? Your just a sperm from Hulk Hogan, not a celebrity.

Miera

They are despicable. I hope the judge hears this BS. It's sadly not even shocking. His lack of remorse or even understanding of his culpability was plain enough. The apple didn't fall from the tree, and I hope people stop putting money in that familys coffers.

Lanie

32. If everyone vowed to NEVER watch any show with these losers, we could all put them out on the street!
Are you with me?

Posted at 7:59PM on May 23rd 2008 by barfy
*********************************************************************************************

I am with you. Let's all boycott any Hogan show, plus any product that they endorse. Maybe they will get the message then since prison time didn't help them understand the gravity of their actions. Blaming the victim is beyond disgusting, especially when the victim is a vegetable and can not defend himself against their hateful words.

BOYCOTT!

me

I agree with #33Single Again. Both of them should be working for a hospice.

They had no right blaming the victim and they should be banned from ever appearing on any show. I think the family should have the judge make that part of his probabtion - NO reality show! The bastard now wants to make money off the story and have us all watch him "get back on his feet" when all we want to do is drop him on his ass.