Hulk to Victim: You Pissed Off God

5/23/2008 8:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Unbelievable. While crash victim John Graziano lies in a permanent vegetative state in a hospital with a hole in his head, Hulk Hogan says that God laid some "heavy s**t"on him because of things that he was "into." Nick agrees, saying John was a "negative person."
Nick Hogan: Click to watch
Nice. Blame the victim, not the person who had been drinking and was driving crazy.

wayne dh

Nick Hogan and his father are human garbage and deserve to be in an accident that leaves them the way they left John. All of Hogan's fans should boycott him and his fat daughter who cannot sing for crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sogal

II am stunned. The entire family is crazy and only thinks of themself.

too sad

these people are trash,

they should all be locked up .
trailer trash .

sickofKate

At first I was glad to see that Nick was being a man by owning up to his mistake. Boy was I wrong! What a lousy family. Nick quit bitching and whining as if you're Paris Hilton. You should have gotten at least a year behind bars. If you think your friend got what he deserved from God then I can only imagine what God has in store for your pathetic sorry excuse for a soul. May you and your disrespectful doo-rag wearing father rot!

Cindy

If one of my children injured and almost killed another person due to drinking and driving like a maniac, I would be so sad and ashamed, These people act like this is an inconvenience that their irresponsible son is in jail for 8 months. Wow. There was a time when kids looked up to Hulk Hogan. Look at the man behind the hype. Sad.

too sad

boycott

BOYCOTT THE HOGANS

OMG THESE PEOPLE ARE UPPITY, PSYCHOTIC, HEAD IN THE CLOUDS MORONS WITH NO SENSE OF THE REAL WORLD WHAT SO EVER, They should all be ashamed of themselves, I hope they never show their stupid ugly pathetic excuse for humans faces again, I loved watching their show but now as we start to see what a bunch of spoiled a**holes the whole family is I am disgusted, saddened and amazed that people could be so self absorbed

Dog The Bounty Hunter Sucks

The Hogan family is worse than the Manson family. Thanks to TMZ for exposing these sickos for all the world to see.

bizz

WHITE TRASH.

I call Shotgun

I know what they......THE PERFECT CHEER!

READY?? O.K!!!!

Rickster

This is a perfect example of the stupification (if thats a word) of our society. Things like this just make me wish somebody in Washington would at least attempt to BAN "reality" television and a host of other garbage that is infecting the media. I'm beginning to agree with the quote "Free speech does have limits!"...

Lizz

So, now they are saying he wasn't 'LIKE A SON' to them???

skater

They are high if they think anyone will touch them for a reality series. I'm surprised American Gladiators is working with Hulk -- considering he's such a bad role model now.

sparkys nemesis