Amy Winehouse to Playtex: Cross My Heart

5/24/2008 3:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here at TMZ we're not ones to plead that celebs cover up. But today....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Al Baby

jlove

Hi everyone, I copy/pasted an email I got from here to email to the tv stations that i will not be watching anything to do with the hogans. Please do the same. Here are the emails to send it to:

Letters@msnb.com,
Letters@cbc.com,
surayyah.mccarthy@vh1staff.com

Here is the email you can copy/paste:

To whom it may concern:

After hearing the dispicable telephone calls between the Hogans and their jailed son, I will not be watching any program that features that family. I will not buy or support any advertizer that supports any of their TV programs/reality shows either.

Sincerely,

Mel

Thats sad. She looks like she stink. She is dying right in front of your eyes. When she die I guess they will give her more awards. At least Britney Spears is trying to get her life back on track.

d

She is so disgusting.

dodo

i cant understand why anyone would listen to her music or buy or music, she looks like a crack whore

Lainer

Thank you Lauren for spreading the e-mail

You were kinder than I was. I'm not generally mean but the Hogan family conversations just takes the cake.

My mother had a saying, "mean enough to take the sugar out our your tea, then come back for the milk". That's the Hogans.

Lainer

Matty

Why does she always look like a distressed baboon? Freakshow, Creepshow, Jeepers Creepers is that ho scary!

Shea

Will someone PLEASE help this girl!!! My God!!!

frenchy

Does she go out of her way to look like this....Looks like s**t Frenchy

Heidi

Poor Amy! She looks so sad. If they haven't already, maybe her parents need to establish a conservership like Britney's did. It shouldn't be too difficult to prove that Amy is a danger to herself. I pray she finally gets the help she needs, divorce her no good husband, and go on to be the incredible talent that we know she is.

frankiestage

What the hell is wrong with this woman? Wasn't she playing in traffic a week or two ago? Is it common in England fot crazy people to be allowed to simply run amuck?

.:Loki 4Ever:.

SHE DOESNT LOOK SAD, SHE LOOKS SICK!!!!! EWWWW... GO TO REHAB ALREADY, WE ARE SICK AT LOOKING AT YOUR NASTY ASS....

ali

It appears in this picture that someone followed her to a location to ask for an autograph which she is kindly signing while the other snaps a picture. Bad karma.

Papa Larry H

What a skanky looking, disease ridden, anorexic, drug ravaged, pock marked, puss covered, pink eyed, crotch rotted, diarrhea running, filthy skinned, vermin infested, hair matted, cigarette addicted, shower frightened, fashion challenged, IQ deficient, talentless, vision of ugliness, overall insult to the women of the world! And those are the nicest things that I could think of. Gives music a bad name. Other than that, not a bad looking chick.

CC

Aw, leave her be! Pray for her folks, it might help!!! She does look sad. She is not a bad person, she is an addict, she needs help, it's like being very sick. Pray for her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments