Nick to Hulk: Call the Judge, STAT!

5/24/2008 11:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Hogan asks his dad to pull a Paris Hilton -- pleading with him to "call the judge" to ask if Nick can be sprung from the joint and placed under house arrest.
Nick Hogan: Click to watch!
In a taped conversation between Nick and Hulk Hogan, the lil' inmate is freaking out because he's in the maximum security area and isolated from other people. He then asks his dad, "If you can call the judge or something, please ask him to put me on house arrest, just so I can get out of here." Hulk responds, "Ok, bubba, I'm trying."

Pretty amazing.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

siouxsayles@hotmail.com

Nick, you jerk, this is your long overdue reality check. You still have all of your senses and your couchy life with a Daddy and a Mommy still wiping your damn ass. However, the poor guy, who was unfortunately riding you with at the time of the accident, is a vegetable for life. How could the judge give you 8 months? I'd give him 10 years minimum.

Colorado Hick

Hey Nick you stupid moron the word is re-al-lit-e maybe his parents could by him hooked on phonics to pass the time.

R JETT

MAN HULK..............YOU HAVE BURIED YOURSELF THIS TIME. THE SON NICK GOT OFF SO DAMN EASY. THE VISITS THE HOGANS HAVE WITH SON AND ALL THE PHIONE CONVERSATIONS JUST MAKES ME SICK AND MY HEART ACHE FOR JOHN'S FAMILY. LITTLE NICK SHOULD GO BEFORE A JUDGE AND PLEA HIS CASE AND THEN THE JUDGE TURN AND REALLY SHOW HIM WHAT HE WILL BE UP AGAINST WITH GIVING HIM MORE TIME. HE SHOULD BE SHOWN PICS EACH AND EVERY WAKING MOMENT, OF JOHN AND HIS FAMILY. I AM PRAYING FOR JOHN AND FAMILY AND I HOPE TO SEE WHEN THE CIVIL TRIAL COMES UP AGAINST THE HULK THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY DEARLY FOR THE RECKLESSNESS OF THERE SON AND FOR THEMSELVES FOR ALLOWING NICK TO HAVE A CAR LIKE THAT ON THE STREETS.

Pat

Kitten, you are an absolute friggin retard. Unless, that is, you are joking just to anger the internet people. I hope that it is the latter, but I suspect that you are a retard.

VMillett

I hate this family now. And god forbid this disgusting family ever show up on some reality T.V. show again because I'll boycott every single sponsor.. It's a classic case of greed and self importance. They think they're special. Nick, what an ass...I hope you get terrorized in jail pal. Grow up and start acting like a man and take responsibility for your selfish actions, instead of crying for daddy to help you. bubba

Smarter than Kitten

Kitten,
Learn the law, if you drive a car after you had an alcoholic beverage and you hit a car, person or pole, the legal term for that is "CRASH" not "ACCIDENT"! Nick did not involve John in an accident, he ruined his life by drag racing while under the influence. He is 100% responsible! PERIOD! Not God, not the pole, not the fact that John didn't wear a seat belt, it was cry baby Nick and Nick alone! Stop being so stupid!

jenna

NICK I LOST TOTALLY RESPECT FOR YOU AFTER HEARING THAT!!!WHAT A CRY BABY YOU ARE!!!YOU ALMOST KILLED YOUR BEST FRIEND!!! AND YOU WANT OUT OF JAIL!!! WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10