Nick to Hulk: Call the Judge, STAT!

5/24/2008 11:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Hogan asks his dad to pull a Paris Hilton -- pleading with him to "call the judge" to ask if Nick can be sprung from the joint and placed under house arrest.
Nick Hogan: Click to watch!
In a taped conversation between Nick and Hulk Hogan, the lil' inmate is freaking out because he's in the maximum security area and isolated from other people. He then asks his dad, "If you can call the judge or something, please ask him to put me on house arrest, just so I can get out of here." Hulk responds, "Ok, bubba, I'm trying."

Pretty amazing.

CC

Boycott American Gladiators and boycott all the Hogan reality shows. Write to these networks and voice your opinion. Demand that if Nick gets a reality show that 100% of the Hogan/ Bollea interest goes to the Graziano family.

You Bolleas have no souls. Look what you've done. How dare you think about money and yourselves after what Nick has done to this family.

Denise

don't forget hulk when you get him out replace that car and get him a faster one so he can kill someone next time. Make sure now you know its the right thing to do. Not sure if this kid should ever drive again. Make sure Hulk he learns his lesson. white trash is to nice here. let him grow up he ruined someones life here. what the he-- is wrong with you and him serving this light sentence.

Denise

kitten it was not an accident he was speeding. if you just don't do anything Nick will do it again. He is out of control and I would not want anyone I know or my son on the street or in the car with him. He is an accident waiting to happen. He was racing fast cars on his property before becoming a licensed driver. this young man's life is over because of him. do you want to ride with him? if you do your out of your mind.

CC

Maybe someone should WATCH the shows so we know which advertisers to boycott?? Maybe someone can post some of the advertisers here.

Let's go for a full-blown boycott everyone. We can make a difference.

The one I could feel a little bit sorry for is Brooke. Who knew Brooke would turn out to be the public favorite person in this family!!

ny chic

and daddy, when you get me a room with a view, could you please ask them if i could have mc donald's twice a week....are you fn kidding me....well by this conversation you can see where this kid got his brains from.....wake up nick, your friend has no view....you are very lucky you only got 8 months...and if there is an idiot school, please send his parents...

Smack

To Kitten: In the world I live in, drinking and driving is a crime and people do go to jail for that. As far as John is concerned, if he ends up dying, that could turn into negligent homicide. Then what would Nick think because he could end up inside for a lot longer than he already is, and when he gets put into general population, he'll be serving up some tossed salad.

SJ

This little creep is such a baby. Act like a man you little jerk. And his parents? Could they be any worse? If that were my son, he would take it like a man because he wouldn't have a choice. John is sitting in a coma FOREVER BECAUSE OF YOU and you're crying because you have to spend a few short months in jail. Such nerve. WHITE TRASH! Too bad Nich isn't the one who got the coma and John could have walked away.

Kim Rocks

pretty sad, I listened to the recording...... shame on you Terry & Nick

Kim Rocks

pretty sad, I just listened to the recording of Terry & Nick on youtube...... shame on you Terry & Nick

dodo

THEY SHOULD MOVE HIM OUT OF ISOLATION, AND INTO GENERAL POPULATION, LET HIM SEE WHAT THE REAL WORLD IS LIKE, AND HE SHOULDNT HAVE GOT 8 MONTHS, HE SHOULD HAVE GOT 8 YEARS.

Sharona

I hope he gets out on house arrest. As a parent you would do anything for your kids, right or wrong.

Pussyboy

What is really tragic is the little, if any, emotional support Hulk provides to his son in these tapes. Why don't men know how to "open up?"

Michelle

The people who are saying he's a teenager who made a mistake are so stupid. When I was a teenager I knew that drinking and driving and killing people were morally wrong and would have never done any of those things. Maybe that's because my parents raised me with a sense of responsibility and morals. This whole family deserves to be sitting in jail right now.

Furious

is he not going to be the most hated person in america??????? why dont these people think?

jen

He better be glad they have him in maximum, it's harder to get to his ass that way.