David Cook Just Won "A.I." and All He Got Was ...

5/25/2008 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Cook asked out former "Idol" star Kimberly Caldwell on live television Wednesday night -- and last night he finally cashed in.

Sorry gals, looks like the only fresh "Idol" meat left is Grade A ... as in Archuleta.

Joan

I think they make a cute couple.
Plus - Yay for Cook getting some! Man, those must have been some long monthes on AI for a 25 year old male...
LOL.

Fangirls - don't fret - it'll be over before you know it. This is just scratching an itch.

don

he looks like a jackass in that hat..... kinda like the homosexual timberlake

Sharona

I am really surprised he likes girls. Are you sure this is not a set up for the cameras?

Sharona

David and that "I just got out of bed look" has just proven that American Idol is staged. It is not a reality show. Cook was so outclassed by at least 6 other singers but those that paid attention the cat was let out of the bag weeks ago when they said he would be the winner. Reality show........give me a break!

hot hot

Its better if he date Carrie Underwood.

drcdb

Hours of my life spent voting for this douchebag that I'll never get back, and now he's shagging the biggest 'ho to come off of AI. Nice Dave.

shellyo72

For someone who comes across as intelligent and classy, he sure does seem to go for the trashy women (Caldwell, Schwimmer). Oh well, as long as he's happy, I guess.

Maja

Go David. I am a woman and a huge fan and I think he is HOT!!!! He has been "cooped up for mionths. Let him have some fun! I am so sure that as a 25 year old male he needs to get laid, and I'm sure she will oblige-as I'm sure millions of other women would-including me!

Staggale

Come on guys be fair!

I don't think he's DATING Kimberly Caldwell. She was very supportive of him on Idol and he asked her to dinner to thank her. I wouldn't read anything more into it..at least for now anyway! He's going to be much too busy in the next few months to be thinking about serious girlfriends!

I think it's nice to see him keeping his word. He's just a nice guy.

same same same

Geeeze David Cook you are in desparate need of a MAKEOVER! You look like a little keebler elf!

Liz

JerseyGirl ~ David A. has more class in his little toe than I have in my entire body.................now that is a very false statement! You have NO clue who I am and, for you to make such an assisnine statement speaks volumes of your age and maturity. Then again, you do admit to being a "girl" which is a very long way from being a WOMAN!

kate

cook is hot! i like scruffy guys. i was so happy when he won. if i remember correctly he said he was into mandy moore and kiera knightley type girls so i doubt he and caldwell will ever be an item. cant wait for him to start recording!

megan

He's so greasy and gross. Talks about all the money he's going to get. Hope it doesn't go to his head too much before he even releases his first own song. How old is he? He looks 40.

Nicole

COOK WITH HIS FIRST HOLLYWOOD SKANK

tmz fan

kimberly caldwell is beautiful!