David Cook Just Won "A.I." and All He Got Was ...

5/25/2008 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Cook asked out former "Idol" star Kimberly Caldwell on live television Wednesday night -- and last night he finally cashed in.

Sorry gals, looks like the only fresh "Idol" meat left is Grade A ... as in Archuleta.

KiKi

Oh god, he could do SO much better!! I have hated this girl since she was on Idol. She is ugly, annoying and thinks she is great...go away!

Heather

I think the title of this video says it all....Caldwell is a skank. She is trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame by latching on to the winner of Idol. She said her goal is to be rich, ah well in a year that is where Cook will be. Cook's 15 minutes will be up really quick the longer he hangs with this loud mouth obnoxious ho.

Come on Cookies, thought you had more class than this. You can do so much better.

I'm disappointed.

Heather

I just lost major respect for David Cook.

This chick is the biggest skank in Hollywood. Wasn't she arrested about a year ago for DUI?

country_girl92

y is he w/"that thing"????

Malynda

You guys are SOOO mean ( a little jealous too, perhaps?). They are both beautiful people, and if they click as a couple then his TRUE fans would be happy for him. Leave him alone and let him make his own choices in the women he wants to date... The only approval he needs is his own.

Kathie is a phony

Awww, don't swet it. He's only after a little nookie!

Anyone

I am truly shocked!! That DC could find a hat to fit his huge head is incredible!

Joni

This makes me a little sad for him. She is a very pretty girl but I think she is an opportunist. He seems like a really nice, down to earth guy where she is not so much.

bittersweetsymphony

Uh, no... he can do better than that!

Dan

#2 & #4, well that's your opinion. To the extent you think he's not attractive, I feel the same intensity toward an opposing viewpoint. I think he's extremely attactive and sexy, and I know that I'm not alone. In fact, there's scores of posts on youtube proclaiming that he's hot.

Dan

That TMZ reporter was rude, telling Cook that everyone was rooting for Archuleta. What an ass.

Heather

Being with Caldwell will make David Cook look bad. She is such a loud mouth trailer trash with a high school education.

If this is what Cook goes for you can forget about me buying any CDs. I thought he had a lot more class.

Cook come on man....you can do so much better. I mean I know you are trying to get laid, but with a second rate reality star. Are you that insecure?

kQQky

Good thing Kimberly has the hots David Cook. Can you imagine if her and Archie boy hooked up in the future and spit out a kid?? Between the two of em the poor thing would only have little black slits for eyes.

aly

You guys think this is funny?You ought to check out David Cook's page on idolforums ,They have spent days badmouthing
Kim. There are actually
girls over there crying about this. They actually think they have a chance with him. Go David Cook,
Be Happy and get it while the getting is good.

Milipede

It seems he sold out in that if they purposely hid this relationship because of the competition, then he did it all to win. And all along he said winning isn't really what he cared about. By selling out I mean the typical blonde bombshell bimbo type simply because now he could. 8 months ago David Cook would never have had a chance at getting the barbie doll type but it's kind of like picking up money off the sidewalk when you see it. It's there, you can have it, so take it. All of this makes it all look like it was all kept out of the public eye because of the competition and brought out conveniently once all the votes were counted. It really doesn't look very honest at all.