Hogan Crash -- Brooke Was Driving

5/25/2008 6:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the crash report from the Florida Highway Patrol that details today's Hogan accident and here's how it all went down.

Brooke was the one involved in the accident -- not Hulk, as was first reported. She was driving in the center lane of the Bayside Bridge when the car in front of her lost control while changing lanes. According to the report, the other car collided with Brooke's, pushing her into the left concrete barrier wall. Brooke's car came to rest on the left shoulder, while the other car went back across the bridge and came to rest on the right shoulder.

The report indicates that, according to witnesses, the other car was speeding. Florida Highway Patrol reps tell TMZ Brooke was not at fault. She had one other passenger with her in the car, but it wasn't Hulk or Linda.

UPDATE 8:15 PM PT -- Brooke has already posted a blog on her MySpace page about the accident. You'll never guess who she credits for saving her life: her brother Nick and John Graziano -- Nick's BFF who is still in a coma! She credits them for reminding her and her friend to put on their seat belts. What nerve.

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE -- She pulled the post.

La Mom

#36 Bud & Sissy ~ Where's the love man? Lookin' for love in all the wrong places, are ya? Oh geez I swear I crack myself up sometimes.

orchidgirl

I wonder is the woman with enormous breasts and bleached hair on the photo next to Hulk Hogan happened to be his girlfriend? Just curious.

jaddedkitten

these people are worse drives than britney

Party 'till you die!

43. oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy, I can;t WAIT till they call Nick to let him know what's happened !!!!

Posted at 5:43PM on May 25th 2008 by La. Mom
'''''''''''''''''
You said it 1st! Perfect! I'm sure we'll soon hear the excuses and lies flying again!

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

For you nonbelievers, KARMA !!!!!!! For you believers,GOD!!!!!!!!!
HOPEFULLY, Hulk or Brooke was in the wrong and will get another good lawsuit against them.

hayley

i think this is a sick ass set-up becuz we're all speaking the truth. They're trying to get sympathy. It will absolutely NOT change my opionon of these nasty people. I don't think any of them should have a driver's license. I don't feelsorry for any of them one bit!LOSERS!!!!!!!!

THE BOSS

DADDY ARE YOU OK? CAN'T BREAK THAT HAND THAT I NEED FOR MY LOTION------HAHAHAHAH

tuna marie

is this family worse than the spears family?

tori

LA MOM-
Wondering if anybody would catch that!

Buck Ofama

CAN WE SAY "KARMA" ANYBODY...

nira k

Their lives will never be "right" until they do right by John. The harder they try to run from their responsibility the more problems they will bring upon themselves. You can run but you cannot hide from fate.

Kelli

Yes they are lowlifes, no I do not wish death on them. I am saddened to see all the negative comments. Can we atleast wait to see if anyone was seriously hurt? A 17 year moron did a stupid thing, has stupid parents and is in jail. I will never believe Nick the idiot thought "Oh I think I will go out today and race and desroy my friends life." It was a trjic accident and he had a terrible upbringing. Look at his parents and blame them. Terry bought the beer and Linda encouraged the racing. They should be doing time with him.

SANDRA

KARMA..........PAYBACK IS BITCH

Me!

#41 - We have to respect THEIR privacy?
Where is THEIR respect for everyone else?
This entire family should have stood in court, heads up, and accepted the reality of this situation.
Instead, they cried for their weasel son, keeping him the baby that he is.
They have broken the rules from day one of this accident.
Blaming the victim, not taking any responsibility for their own actions. How dare they?
Shame on them, and shame on the court for giving this crimminal a slap on the rist.
I hope they lose every penny in their bank account.
Then MAYBE Mommy and Daddy will set their son straight.

Before his fellow inmates DO.

Kory