Calista's

Got Indy Whipped

5/26/2008 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Grandpa Jones cheered from the sidelines as his spring chicken GF Calista and her son Liam ran in a fun run in Brentwood on Sunday.

Click to view pics!
Our spies tell us Harrison waited for the little tyke to cross the finish line, then he and Calista watched as her son bounced around in a bounce house. Then she changed both their diapers.

Nicole

HE NEEDS A FACE LIFT

Ms.Brender

As I've said at least a thousand times before - You're an idiot!!! So what - he's a normal guy! Good for him!

rachel

I won't see the new movie because I believe in,
"let sleeping old dead dogs die"
or is it lie?
or is it just go away

Sarly

He may be old but he has got more going on than most men in their twenties. He's hot.

Heather

Why can't you just let people be happy??? If Harrison Ford was in his 30's or 40's you wouldn't say a thing. But because he is in his 60's you have to mean and make snide remarks. He and Calista Flockhardt appear to be happy. Just leave them alone already. He is there supporting her and her son. What is wrong with that?

elkie

TMZ is getting really lame. I used to read it for celebrity news but now they are just being mean to people for no reason and they have less and less new content.

esby77

please, harrison is smokin hot even at his age, and callista is so emaciated its nasty...he is way out of her league!

tmzislame

TMZ sucks, their comments are so rude. They make nasty comments because they are nasty people. Ever see TMZ on TV? Exactly, the director guy looks like a perv and his stringy hair employee's try to impress him with rude remarks that they post. Lets see who can be the meanest of them today. Ohhh diaper jokes and fart jokes are soooo funny keep it up TMZ

love them

o.k. this is funny!!! watching all of these people get angry when you talk negative about someone they like, but put someone on here that they don't like and their the first ones to comment negatively. (me included), TMZ you are not, (sometimes) as funny as the people on here getting mad and posting you about it, i say it's all fun and good, until you talk about someone i like then it's not so funny, all of you at TMZ keep up the good work , i love it.

Concerned my country is slipping away because of the like of Harvey Levin

I keep forgetting that HARVEY LEVIN the BONEHEAD and the TMZ Zombies
HAVE TO Hold Everyone ACCOUNTABLE to know EVERYTHING at all times about EVERYTHING

And celebrities and anyone else they decide to FOCUS ON are NEVER ALLOWED to be normal AND if they drink ALCOHOL while out at a restaurant they must be DRUNKS. Even though it's legal to drink and be HAPPY.

I keeping forgetting that these are the NEW RULES and THE LAW that TMZ has CREATED.
It is written and SHALL BE OBEYED AT ALL TIMES as we are all living in FEAR FROM HARVEY

I am SORRY HARVEY...Please FORGIVE ME and do not come after MY CHILDREN as they do not know what they do since the TV and INTERNET was taken away

Rosmary Albright

I am totally offended by your comments about Harrison Ford. What is wrong with you people? Maybe it's time for your writers to learn some manners and respect.

R.Zimmerman

I don't know about the bottom end, but he needs his head examined for being with some ghoulish looking thing like Calista Flockhart. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nshado

OMG! What the heck is your problem? I cannot believe the comments TMZ makes on this page anymore. You guys have some serious issues here, you need therapy or at least get out of this business you're so nasty to everyone. These people are your bread and butter and you can't say anything nice about them. Any of them, but especially the icons of our past generation.
I think my time reading your online mag is better spent elsewhere now. I just want news and goings on, not sarcastic comments and headlines.