Mariah & Nick: Who's Packing Up the U-Haul?

5/26/2008 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah Carey and her husband Nick Cannon were asked yesterday at LAX what we're thinkin' is a no brainer --who's moving in with who?

Mariah showed off her spread (you'll pardon the expression) in Architectural Digest -- and Nick would be crazy not to move in to the Manhattan triplex. It has a steam room, an exercise room, an under-the-sea themed media room and a "closet" bigger than a normal apartment ... or anywhere Nick's probably been living.
Mariah Carey: Click to launch

rachel

I predict it will be over before the U Haul contract is signed

robin

First!

yeahright

i love it...her house is 23 different shades of beige...just like her music

VonAhole

Sugar Mama!

GotThatMilk

If I were nick, I'd start scoping around for another place soon. Miss mimi's gon' toss his **s out on the street before long.

Liz

What is wrong with this woman.....................can she not walk without hanging on to him for dear life?! She honestly makes my stomach turn!

new.texan

This whole think REEKS of a publicity stunt. Didn't work for Tom Cruise and won't work for Mariah either.

sassy

she looks better white. that orange thing these stars having going on has to END. YAK!!!!!!!!

and im sick of watching her fake breast pop out everywhere.
i would be embarrassed to be showing off fake body parts. i love her singing but she messed her body up

why?

# 9
What do u mean she looks better white, you do know that she is half/black.

I THINK THEY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER, I BELIEVE NICK IS DOING GOOD FINANCIALLY ALL BY HIMSELF. NOT EVERYONE HAS TO HAVE $100.000 MILLION IN THE BANK TO BE HAPPY WITH SOMEONE. I THINK MARIAH HAS ENOUGH SMARTS TO KNOW WHEN A MAN LOVES HER FOR HER AND NOT A BANK ACCOUNT.

CONGRATS GUYS!

Mr Poop Scoop

In my opinion this is a staged marrage for publicity and to ensure rumors don't start up of her being a lesbian.

JulesWatanabe

Where's Da Brat? did she kick her to the curb?

i'm just saying

OMG I so want to live there.

it takes a molester

Shades of Jennifer Lopez.

nonya

Someone who wants to make freakin racist comments should have the intelligence to know what the hell he/she is talking about. Mariah's father is part black, so despite her outer apperance, she isn't all white. Goggle does wonders!

what Ever!!!

What Is she Thinkin she is to good for him she step her game down she supposed to be the queen of pop no nick he's a nobody lilltle acting little music ,his music went no where come on what can he offer u love he's a little boy compared to her he looks like her toy I hope he dont leave her ass an take her money ,Then ANOTHER BREAK DOWN !!! she's bringing it on her self.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments