Celebrity But-Her-Face

5/27/2008 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Some celebs are good from far, but far from good. Check out which stars have everything goin' on ... but their face.
Butterface -- click to launch

Twinker

Leave it to tmz to start an Ugly Rumer! LOL!

WUFPACKGURL

COME ON TMZ, YES SOME OF THESE MADE ME LAUGH, BUT FERGIE AND BROOKE HOGAN...REALLY THOSE GIRLS ARE GORGEOUS!!

Dixie

I've seen TMZ on TV and with all those fugly ass staffers, I don't think you guys have any room to talk

jeff

Thats my type of woman, great body no head

Lara

Totally mean and uncalled for. Why do you do pick on celebrities because of their physical appearance. TMZ is very mean spirited. I hope someday you lose a lawsuit for some horrible thing you've said. That would at least be a bit of justice for the fact such a ridiculous website even exists.

DMLady

people who live in glass houses should not throw stones, Mr. Levin. you're no prize yourself.

Lara

Totally agree #2, from the Valley boy (like....duh) with the long crimped blonde hair to the blonde with the fat face and fish lips who really bugs those eyes of hers out when she has something to say....what a crew of losers.

Amber

I know celeb gossip can be silly sometimes, but this is ridiculous. I think it shows what type of people work for TMZ..... they are shallow and mean to anyone that isn't a Barbie or Ken doll. I don't think anyone working at TMZ should talk because I am 100% sure they aren't all perfect and "gorgeous". Some people are shallow and articles like this just encourage it.
TMZ thinks it terrible when someone is thin and that equals an eating disorder, if someone is of normal weight that means they are fat and if they aren't a supermodel then they are ugly. I think the real ugliness is the personalities of the people employed at TMZ. I hope all of you are ashamed of yourself and stay awake at night crying because you have no soul or compassion. Not all people want to be perfect or have the genes to be perfect.... and I know for a fact that if some "imperfect" celeb gets plastic surgery to improve their appearance, TMZ would be all over that too. Shallow, shallow writers at this site. Disgusting.

Off The Rack

You guys are just mean. No wonder our young girls are anorexic and getting a ton of plastic surgery (some of these gals are the product of that). My mother taught me to love and support everyone, and accept people for who they are, otherwise Karma's a b*tch. This will all come around to bite you in the *ss one day, mark my words. Cars rolling over your feet because you're snapping pics too close is only a fraction of your comeuppance.

Nicole

THEY LOOK LIKE THE HOLE AT THE BOTTOM OF A BOOTY CRACK

There is no such thing as reality tv

Have any of TMZ's "writers "thought of how they would feel if they were written about like this? Or how they would feel if their children were being told they were ugly in the press? TMZ, you have gone too far.

Lizzie

Slow news day, guy? Nobody deserves this vicious treatment. The TMZ crew assembled nightly on tv is far homelier than this bunch!

jeff

great stuff, keep it up!

angel46

Thanks, TMZ...I enjoyed these pics. Such a shame about Rumor Willis, that face just shouldn't have happened. Hey guys, this kind of thing is TMZ's job. They do their jobs well!

MLM

Isn't there enough negative in the world already. Stop being cruel to people and report with some positives. Writing some of these things about young folks could have a major impact on them. What have they done to you to be so cruel. Making a few dollars being cruel is awful and unnecessary. The companies that support you with advertisement is just as bad. What needs to happen to make this type of material to end, does someone have to get hurt or die before this ends. Look at what you type of people did to Princess Diana, John Kennedy's family, etc. Enough is enough, grow up and if you can't say or print something nice, DON"T.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments