Jeremy Spoke In Class Today

5/27/2008 3:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 27-year-old former drug addict resurfaced at a L.A. fashion event over the weekend, looking divine.

At 19, Jeremy was arrested for having a crystal meth lab in his home.

When not doing his hair and brows, Jackson -- who has been sober since 2000 -- is an event planner.

COMMENTS

DLP

Sober my ass... we saw him out in Irvine in 04 and he was playing motor boat in some chicks implants and then ran off for a line. He still refers to himself as Hobie as well... GAY.

Jessilovespirates

Um...that's nasty

Jon

Break me off a piece of that!! Survey says duable!!

Wally

.....Ummmm he looks ready for another round of "drop the soap in the shower game".
I would love to have his come breathe lips wrapped around my deli weenier...Ummmmmm

Blondie

First of all, he's SOOO not gay...and I can say that from experience! Jeremy likes to have his fun with the ladies, and he's given me a few memorable nights. As far as his sobriety is concerned, Jeremy is a straight as they come. I'm a recovering alcoholic myself and can vouch for his sobriety. I had something awful terrible happen last year. When my other friends were no where to be found, Jeremy held my hand the whole time. You don't like his looks? So what. Can he get full of himself at times? Yes. I think we all can, but Jeremy is a kind loving giving person underneath it all.

Wally

ick,..... just his look gives me the creeps..and his myspace pictures show a massive ego problem..Whats he trying to prove with all the condoms he used for the background of his myspace site?.
This, has been child actor needs a reality check..I can hear his pick-up lines at the Bar, " I was on baywatch"...hahahahahahahah

Blondie

Actually, when I've been out with him, he's never mentioned the show...OTHER people have. And as for the Magnum's on the background on his MySpace page...well, he's got nothing to prove. It's what the boy wears!!

Joni

You can clearly see his entire skull through his skin. Creepy.

Wally

Never heard of this Dude!. I can honestly say, I have never watched that Television Show.

I personally think that the show was for teens and white trash. .Pretty sure most intelligent people would tend to agree with me.."TMZ" "Please try to keep your site alittle more focused on people that are more enterrtaining in the media!..People like this , and Prince A-Hole, just do not keep this site entertaining anymore..

sharon

He is very very handsome! Almost unbelievably handsome!

Emmy

Gross, looks like he's got caked on makeup , and why the F**K is he pouting!! Ugghh that is so gross!! He looks old and dirty!! Memo to all Guys: Dont pout your lips, its sooo gay!! That memo goes to this pancake face and to Bret Michaels..YUK!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4