Ray J High at the Hyatt?

5/27/2008 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ray JR&B boy toy Ray J was tossed out on his behind early Saturday morning from the Hyatt Regency in D.C., because Brandy's bro allegedly had a stash of marijuana and a drug called "Boat" (a club drug) ... this according to TMZ sources.

We're told Ray J went to his room after partying it up, when hotel management got a complaint. It appears security went up to the room where they allegedly found all the drug stuff.

Our sources say the singer tried to bribe hotel security so he could stay but they didn't bite. We're told Ray J went crazy, arguing like a mutha. Eventually, Mr. J's own security came to the hotel and carted him away.

Police were called, but no one was busted.

And the supreme insult -- Ray J had to check into a Holiday Inn down the street. Oh the humanity.

UPDATE: Ray J's rep tells us "The altercation did not directly affect Ray J -- it was people in his entourage. But he did the gentlemanly thing and left the hotel anyway."

CoolGirl2008

This guy is no pop star. Do what the Cure does- put a towel under the door.

What a loon.

crystal

im sorry but pcp atinks so bad a towel aint gonna stop that smell. its such a nasty drug!

Mrs Joe Jackson

Brandy got away with murder.. why shouldn't this thug? Both are losers.

Edward

He has his own security? Is being Brandy's brother that dangerous... I mean, besides having her drive him anywhere, that is...

Cortes

Why is it that many celebs always resort to drugs? I mean do they not have anything better to do with thier money? "Sexy Can I" will most likely be Ray J only hit, I believe he should enjoy it drug free. If anything wait till his album flops and then do drugs if you please, but not before!! IMPORTANT NOTE: I AM AGAINST DRUGS NOT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

mikey

Just because you have money,you can't bribe everybody you stupid criminal.

Antoinette

I can't believe Ray J came to DC and found some "Boat" aka PCP. Isn't weed enough? First of all PCP isn't nothing to play with. It's not weed lace with embalming fluid all the time, sometimes people actually burn parsely and lace it with the water (a mixture of embalming fluid and who knows what else). This drug is a mind altering drug that cause people to lunch out or trip out, causing them to do things they wouldn't normally do. It impairs your speech and your movement making you talk very slow or stutter. I truly hope this was Ray J's first and last time messing with PCP. I've known some people to smoke it and lose their mind.

samnik

it seems alot of the comments are from people who know a little too much about this drug. I guess them and Ray J have been hanging with Whitney a little too much.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Drugs found and no bust? WTF?? Clebrity justice strikes again.

joeb

He's a no talent little punk.

80's Baby

I'm from DC... and so was the hotel security staff!!! I honestly have no clue as to what PCP is. However, I can say that here in DC "BOAT" is simply embaulming fluid. A newport short in the box.... Dipped in the "The water"!!! Ray J was trying to be on his head!!!!LMFAO. Somebody to him "WELCOME TO DC" I wounder if it was a short or a 100?!?

DS3M

A Boat is either a PCP laced Joint/Blunt,
or 1000 ecstacy tabs.

whateveryousay

SPOILED BRAT. THEY DIDN'T GET SIS, WHY GET YOU.

Mike

It was Black Gay Pride in DC...do you happen to know why he was hear because I heard rumors this weekend that Ray J was spotted in a alternative club...just checking if you guys had any information about that?

I'm better than you

What is this drug boat you speak of? Is it better that ecstasy? I must get my hands on this!

myspace.com/clownzrscary